Menu
Do you use violence to relieve pressure?
Jun 10, 2011 08:01
  • CARLOS
Laugh,

I hope you don´t think like I would despise people having pressures. I don´t.

What I ment was that one could relieve pressure in advance by changing his way of thinking.

I am living in Finland and yes, the standard of living is one of the highest in the world here. However, we too struggle with loans for apartment, car and so on. Cars here cost almost double compared to Sweden because of very high tax so only very few can buy a car without taking loan. That´s why people here don´t have too much money in bank or wallet, all goes to loans and daily living. Paying loans and raising family, it is the same where ever you go and therefore the pressures don´t change or get smaller.

IMO we should not think that "the standard of living" and "living quality" would mean the same thing, because they don´t. If they are thought as same it means that one can have quality life only if his wallet is loaded. I think quality of life comes from other things like daily meals and the roof above ones head...

Carlos

Jun 13, 2011 22:52
  • LAUGH
Sorry, Carlos.

I didn't know much about Finland. Most people burden pressure. The key is how to deal with it. If you can deal with it properly, you will be motivated and make a difference. Otherwise, you will be defeated.
Jun 14, 2011 14:22
  • CARLOS
Laugh, no need to be sorry.

Funny, but Synnyday just started a thread that explains my thoughts about the quality of life:

http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=64044

Made me feel good...

Carlos
Jun 14, 2011 16:46
  • MARK_81
that’s really nice there Carlos!

Ya u really cheered me up there friend
Jun 16, 2011 08:42
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS View Post

I don't have any need for relieving pressure since I have none. Age has taught me a fatalistic way of thinking so pressures just don't hit me.

I used to be in a big hurry to get to my cottage every Friday. After getting there my nerves were like violin strings. Then I decided that my weekend began when I started my car. No hu...

No! I can't believe, that you don't need relieving pressure.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you use violence to relieve pressure?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code