Menu
What is wrong with Nigerians?
May 30, 2011 00:29
  • QIDIQQ
This is s true story.
I met them here, from TCG.
Now still we keep contact and become good friends.

To be frank, when people around me came to know that they were from Nigeria, all of them reminded me to be careful.

And it was also the first time i met Nigerians.

Why people suspected them why our government is so cautious to give them invitation letter, confusing.

For the following days, we kept contact and it was really a tough time for them both in language barriers and in living habbits, not to matter they would need to take care of the little boy only 16 months old.

They failed to get the visa extension from yiwu exit& entrance bureau even though that lady was 4 months pregnant. Those officials did not care at all.

So before they left, they must finish palcing orders or else, it would be of no meaning to be in China with so many difficulties overcome.

We helped them the orders and they paid 30% of advance to the sandals suppliers which indicated they were serious for their business, right?

They kept all the balance with me and my husband Tony.

And after more than 19 hours, they finally reached their sweet home.

The nightmare occured after the delivery of those sandals.

only around 40% of the goods were qualified, and the supliers refused to take the bad ones back.

They thrented Tony and also tried to bribe him.

After like 3 weeks, the suppliers found out that we would not compromise and he took back those bad ones.

This experience was really a headache and a disappointment for me.

Although we are not yiwu local people, but at least we are Chinese.

and the cnee are Nigerians, so ironic.

Although under pressure, still I am so proud for what we did to help them.

Now the container is on the way heading to them, till the end of June, will reach to them.

Wish they can have a good business.

Destiny lets us meet and become friends, so one day will also travle to Nigeria, haha, one more country.

If u can read this article, pls do not feel annoyed that I put a thread here, since I wanna people know Nigerians are quite ok for us at least.
Jun 8, 2011 17:31
  • QIDIQQ
Most of the people are honest while unhonest oens also available.
Post a Reply to: What is wrong with Nigerians?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code