Menu
Do you support Blatter’s re-election as FIFA president?
Jun 2, 2011 01:57
guest4798 Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 9 vote(s)
  2. 28 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
With no rival competing with him, Blatter has been re-elected at the FIFA president again. 186 of 208 member countries voted ‘Yes’ though England and Scotland called for a postponement for the election to investigate the recent bribery and corruption scandals. As you can imagine, England and Scotland failed because 172 of the 208 delegations rejected England's call.

After being re-elected as the FIFA president, Blatter promised to adopt reform policies including letting the 208 federations decide the World Cup Hosts, revamping the ethnics committee and appointing a woman to the executive committee (of course without voting power).

FIFA’s image has been destroyed by recent bribery and corruption. Blatter’s reform policies aim for saving FIFA credibility. Do you think he will succeed?
Jun 2, 2011 21:34
  • KEVIN0518
I suggest we should dissolve the FIFA and build up a new one. Alright! it's just daydreaming. Let's guess who will be the next FIFA president. Michel Platini?
Jun 6, 2011 06:07
  • LOKI
I have to wear a diaper because I can not control my blatter. The world is changing very much. We now vote for a Bladder for a president. Thats funny
Jun 7, 2011 04:48
GUEST0376
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

I have to wear a diaper because I can not control my blatter. The world is changing very much. We now vote for a Bladder for a president. Thats funny

Loki, I believe you will do a better job if you become the FIFA president.
Jun 7, 2011 06:03
  • LARRYBOY
LOL your right Guest,,, I think he could!!
Jun 7, 2011 23:07
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

LOL your right Guest,,, I think he could!!

My vote to Loki. I am sure that he will be the most successful FIFA president ever.
Jul 24, 2011 02:33
  • RAINDROP
I doubt about it. Hamann has been sentenced to not to join any activity which relates to football. This means he will never be a threat to Blatter. And Hamann disclosed a letter from Blatter. In that letter, Blatter called Hamann "Good Friend". Now his "good friend" forbids him not to touch anything about football.

Jul 31, 2011 22:33
  • DREAMLIFE
I voted for "NO" though my vote couldn't change anything. I just wanted to show that I hated this guy.
Aug 3, 2011 04:32
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

Then pratice to control your "Blatter". You are the savior
Aug 22, 2011 20:37
  • MARZABAN
Injustice of Asian football
May 30, 2015 09:54
GUESTFRANZ Either Mr. Blatter didn'nt know what was going on, or he did know. If he didn't know then he was out of touch so he should'nd be re-elected. In the second scenario, the answer is obvious: out. Need Younger people. Re-elected for a fifth term?????
Post a Reply to: Do you support Blatter’s re-election as FIFA president?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code