Menu
China re-entry Visa from HK????
Jun 3, 2011 02:23
  • GTYGONGJU427
I have a US passport and have been staying in ShenZhen for the past week. When I applied for my visa to China from New York, I applied for amonth long one, so it will last for three more weeks.

However, because I am in ShenZhen, I was hoping to visit some friends in Hong Kong for a day or two then come back to China because Shenzhen is so close to HK. First of all, do I need a visa to go to HK from mainland China? Second, do I need to get a re-entry visa from HK even though I will be back before my previous visa has not ended? Third, if I need to get that re-entry visa, how do I get it? And fourth, is there any way to make it relaly quick, because I can actually can't spend more than two days in Hong Kong.
Thank you
Jun 3, 2011 03:23
  • JOHNNASH
1. you don't need a visa to go to HK.
2. you need a re-entry visa to Shenzhen when you will be back from Hong Kong because your previous visa has been used when you enter Shenzhen from US. A single entry visa can only be used once.
3. You can apply for China visa from Commissioner's Office of Foreign Affairs Ministry of P.R.China in Hong Kong SAR, its address is
7th Floor, Lower Block, China Resources Building,
No.26, Harbor Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong SAR
4. you can apply for rush service, then you can pick up the visa on the same day.
Post a Reply to: China re-entry Visa from HK????
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code