Menu
A Chinese teenager sells his kidney for an ipad2
Jun 3, 2011 02:32
  • JIMMYB
A teenager in China wanted to buy an ipad2 but he didn’t have the money. One day when he surfed on the internet, he found an advertisement online by an agent saying they wanted to buy a kidney. So he came to Chenzhou in Hunan to sell his kidney. After the operation, he got 20000 yuan and bought an ipad2 and an iphone. When he returned home, his mother found something wrong. She was suspicious about how his son got the money to buy an ipad2 and an iphone. His son confessed that he sold his kidney for the ipad2 and iphone.

His mother called the police to look for the three men who had organized the operation but no one was found. Now his son suffers side-effects caused by the operation.

Why are so many people crazy about Apple products?
Jun 3, 2011 02:56
GUEST60135 Sad society
Jun 4, 2011 07:35
  • LARRYBOY
Why do people sell themselves for short term gain? very very Stupid!! The Ipad 2 will be obsolete in 2 years or less and for what??? one less kidney? There is no excuse or argument one can make that this youth was justified in giving up a body part for an electronic toy!! WAKE UP PEOPLE or you will die early if you sell your soul to the devil for monetary gain!
Nothing wrong with electronic gadgets, but not worth a body part!!
Jun 4, 2011 20:24
  • LINGYUXISU
[quote=LARRYBOY,430717WAKE UP PEOPLE or you will die early if you sell your soul to the devil for monetary gain![/quote]

Good saying, Larry. I'm so sad hearing about it. A case of failed education. Sometimes I think the educaion in China has focused too much on the knowledge and ignored some other basic stuff.
Jun 4, 2011 21:14
  • LARRYBOY
Hi LingYu,,Yea its ashame education has failed and given way to parents who are afraid to discipline their youth. Its the same on this side of the world too,, but this was the first i heard someone doing this for a body part. Good to see you LingYu.
Jun 4, 2011 22:35
  • LINGYUXISU
He did it because he was silly and vainglorious while the criminals were evil.
Jun 5, 2011 18:13
  • LARRYBOY
Your Right LingYu! I think the the word "vain" is the best description. ....and also the criminals made more money on the black market on this one Kidney ,, the legal rate for a kidney is about 70-80k. This is enough money to pay all your debts off and maybe a small part of a mortgage. The price of an Ipad is and an Iphone totals together near $600 US,, this is a far cry in pricing compared to an $80,000 payout. Now the criminals have made their investment back of $600 and a profit of $79,400,,which in turn they will still make more money on top of the original payout price of this "Vane youth" would of done some research on pricing and the medical effects that is beginning to plague him. This boys body has rejected what has happened to him and will never be the same,,or eventually the worse may happen.
Criminals dont care, and this one was a golden opportunity for them to go to a second hand store and buy a Ipad and Iphone and give it to this unknowing boy.
Jun 8, 2011 02:27
How pathetic!He must be born in a poor family. His parents can't afford to buy ipad and iphone for him. So he figured out a way to get them but he paid a very high price.
Jun 13, 2011 23:01
  • LAUGH
How is his health? I really hope that he is ok. He already lost one kidney. I do not want to see his parents lose him.
Jun 17, 2011 09:10
  • DODGER
I have body parts for sale but can’t find any buyers.
Dodger.
Jun 18, 2011 01:07
  • CARLOS
Lol, Dodger!

I could imagine putting something for sale too, but seems like the markets are quiet.

Carlos
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A Chinese teenager sells his kidney for an ipad2
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code