Menu
berlin meiyi jia compound style apartment
Jun 7, 2011 02:31
  • JIMMYHU
located at Pearl River new town CBD the international commerce center Huacheng main road,
3 minutes may reach the metro station and the bus stop, the transportation facilitate!
Guangzhou Mei Yi jia hotel apartment with residential lobby, high-speed air conditioning elevator, closed-circuit television monitoring,

Located in the pearl river new town CBD international business center huacheng avenue,
Three minutes up to double subway stations and bus station, the traffic is very convenient.
Around 24-hour convenience stores, Chinese and western restaurants, Banks,
Laundry etc; North near tianhe city, tianhe sports center,
Guangzhou and other large acquisition centre facilities in close proximity; Apartment

facilities: kitchen, toilet, refrigerators,washing machines,
air conditioning, television, broadband, etc.
Comfortable, clean degree as four-star hotel standard. But prices is more cheaper than independent hotel space,
avoid disturbed.
Feel at home warmth and romantic! Only carry your baggage may move in.
Metro line 3 pearl river new town station A2 exit
huacheng avenue bus stop, south newspaper stand stop

Email: Uguide.org|info
Tel : +86.20.8545.8777
Fax : +86.20.8545.8555

Last edited by JIMMYHU: Jun 7, 2011 02:33
Jul 9, 2011 02:24
GUEST54206 Hi Jimmy,
is this apartment still available?
thanks.
Aug 21, 2011 23:33
GUEST52197 Hi
I am working near Taojing Rd Metro station and am looking for a cheap 1 bed apartment/studio in that area, up to a couple of metro stops away. I only have a small budget under 3000rmb. I need it for 11 months and need to find it in the next 10 days. Any help you can give is appreciated. Max 20minute travel door to door is #1 priority and a slightly decent kitchen and appliances.

If you can email me links on your web site to places that are currently available it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Steven
Post a Reply to: berlin meiyi jia compound style apartment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code