Menu
Yiwu Translator/interpreter/market guide.
Jun 7, 2011 20:15
  • CCYQ
Penny Zeng
A 26 years old femal
I am an Easy-going, Mature, smart, intelligent, open minded, brave, responsible girl.
My College major: Business English

Currently Am living in Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province. China. Which is near Shanghai(2.5hours), near Hangzhou(1.5hours) near Suzhou(4hours). Near Ningbo(2.5hours).

I had worked for a Foreign shipping company for 1.5years, had worked for an Europe China(Yiwu) buying office for 2 years. At present i am a freelance, acting/working as an English-Chinese-English translator/interpretor, I am able to offer below service:
Hotel Booking/Ticket Booking
Business Assiatant
Business Trip/Market/Tour Guide
Factory Mixed Ablity Inspectiom
Product Sourcing
Order Following
QC Operation
Cargo Collection
Shipments Organization

Further more, I am able to act as your purchasing agent/buying office to handle all kinds of work for you in China if you have the needs.

Pls contact me if you would like to have my help and service when you travel to China.

Maybe you do not need me now, but there is a chance you may need me in the near future. So pls keep my Information welll .
Welcomed to contact me in anytime.

My Email: gmail.com|zhppenny,
Mar 2, 2015 17:27
GUEST77762

Hi Penny, My name is Scott Sim, I am traveling to Yiwu on Sunday, March 15, to see the famous Yiwu markets. I am traveling with my wife, from Shanghai, will arrive around mid-day, and would like to seek an interpreter/guide service from you for 1 day so that we can tour the market, especially interested in the artificial flowers and plants., We will be leaving Yiwu on Monday, March 16, back to Shanghai and fly back to US.

Inquiry: will you be available on that date? what may be the charge?

Thanks,

Scott Sim
Mar 3, 2015 04:28
  • CCYQ
Hi Scott

An half day is not enough to walk and around the famous Yiwu international wholesale market because it is a really large maket. but if you just want to have a quick look of the artifical flowers/plant market that should be a fine timing.

I can be available for the mention date. do you mind to email me a message to (163.com/zhppenny) from there I will quote you the daily fare.

Thanks

Post a Reply to: Yiwu Translator/interpreter/market guide.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code