Menu
Ride a horse to work?
Jun 8, 2011 22:28
  • CHERRY07
Is it possible to avoid traffic jam when you get to work every day? Yes. A boss in Xianyang, Shaanxi and his secretary ride horse to work every day. They have been doing this for around 2 years. The boss found that it was faster than driving his luxurious car. Besides, he has attracted many people’s attention by his horse and he really enjoys this.

Jun 13, 2011 22:55
  • LAUGH
I am curious how much he paid to buy these two horses. Riding a bike is a better choice for him. If the horse gets panic on the road, he might be injured.
Jun 14, 2011 21:33
  • GARDENER12
Haven't he ever caused troble for other passer-bys?
I agree with Laugh. Riding a bike is better.
Jun 15, 2011 22:35
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

I am curious how much he paid to buy these two horses. Riding a bike is a better choice for him. If the horse gets panic on the road, he might be injured.

Obviously, the two horses are very expensive. Don't you think he will buy ordinary horses? He just shows to us "I am very rich" in another way.
Jun 19, 2011 02:10
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Obviously, the two horses are very expensive. Don't you think he will buy ordinary horses? He just shows to us "I am very rich" in another way.

You are so unique, Kevin. It was just a show. He already achieved his purpose, being the focus in media. Two bikes are enough for him.
Post a Reply to: Ride a horse to work?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code