Menu
Does anyone need a private tour guide in guilin?
Jun 9, 2011 06:50
  • XIAOFENG
Hi friends,

I will be available in the period of june-10 july in Guilin, so I am looking forward to be a personal english speaker tour guide within this time.

For your information, here I am listing some nice places which you might interest in , please see them as below:

1. 2-3D Xing'an Summer Adventure Trip(waterfall/mountain Hiking, siwming pool, experience the local people's life...)
2. 2D Trip in Yangshuo (Moon hill Hiking, countryside biking, watch the show of impressive Liu, shoping / experience local flavour in west street, ,explore cave...)
3. 2D Trip to Longsheng Rice filed of guilin. .
4. 2 D Trip of the Guilin downtown (Taste Guilin noodle, sightseeing to the singer-sisiter Liu garden/ elephant truck hill/seven star park/ Reed flute cave...)
5. 2D Trip to the Dong ethnic minority in sanjiang of Liuzhou. Sanjiang is very peaceful and charming place for relaxing...

If there's any demands and interests for the travel plans, please let me know or contact me. I will be love to help YOU. Thank you for your attention!

Last edited by XIAOFENG: Jun 9, 2011 07:03
Aug 23, 2011 04:32
GUEST23428 Hi,

My wife and I will be in Guilin area from 21st Sep to 1 Oct and would like to use private guide. Are you available during this time and what are your rates?

My email is gmail.com|mike.m.mayer

Thanks
Mike
Nov 15, 2011 16:52
  • JAYRA
Hey,

I'm Gerard and will be interrested by the tour you are suggesting next April. Would like to visit rice terrace and visit farmer and how they live..

Email me if interrested to guide me and your rate..

aol.com|jayrare
Nov 22, 2011 11:14
  • JAYRA
Could you reply to my message ...

Do you have a Email..??

Gerard
Nov 28, 2011 19:16
  • JAYRA
interrested in # 2 and #5.

let me know if you could be available beggininng of May and what will be the charge.

Gerard
Post a Reply to: Does anyone need a private tour guide in guilin?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code