Menu
Looking for a tour guide/translator in Guangzhou.
Jun 11, 2011 19:29
  • CYRIL52
My wife and I are looking for a woman to help with our shopping trip in early July. We need someone that is familiar with the fashion wear wholesalers. You also have to be able to speak english well. We will be in Guangzhou for approx 3 days.
Please contact us with your resume and cost per day.
Jun 15, 2011 06:14
GUEST09178
Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRIL52

My wife and I are looking for a woman to help with our shopping trip in early July. We need someone that is familiar with the fashion wear wholesalers. You also have to be able to speak english well. We will be in Guangzhou for approx 3 days.
Please contact us with your resume and cost per day.

Hi CYRIL,

This is Shelly from Guangzhou. I'm familiar with the fashion wear markets here.

Please kindly let me know your mail address so that i can drop you a mail.

Shelly
Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Jun 15, 2011 13:58
  • CCYQ
Hello

i am Penny. able to speak english well. able to travel to any cities of inland China, experienced at interpreter,translator, business assitant, travel guide, Yiwu market guide. products sourcing. shipments orgnization etc. contact gmail.com|zhppenny 15057922193
Jun 15, 2011 20:05
  • BILLCAI
Dear Sir,
Welcome to Guangzhou. This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, I am a professional guide&interpreter, I am very familiar with the fashion wear wholesale markets, like clothing, bags, wallets, shoes, watches, accessories in this city. I can speak very fluent English and I often show people from different countries including New Zealand to the markets here to help them find what they look for. I would be my honor if i can work for you. If you have any question, please contact me by email:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or mobile: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Jun 23, 2011 17:12
  • CYRIL52
Hi Guys, sorry but have decided to travel to Fuzhou instead because of flight convenience from our city. We have also delayed our trip a couple of months.
Please read our new thread if it suitable.
Cheers
Post a Reply to: Looking for a tour guide/translator in Guangzhou.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code