Menu
A Picture Named 'Hapiness'
Jun 13, 2011 23:15
  • SUNNYDAY
Recently, a picture named 'Happiness' gets very popular online. It was shot and then posted online by a passerby. You may have a look at it, which is a wrinkled street cleanser with his dear grandchild. It got popular because it was about something inner of human being. To the street cleanser, happiness is simple.

Jun 14, 2011 14:24
  • CARLOS
There is something very sensitive in the photo. Happiness comes from small things in life.

Carlos
Jun 14, 2011 20:33
  • LINGYUXISU
Once upon a time, I heard someone said happiness is 'be able to eat, sleep and laugh'. It is thought-provoking and impressed a lot.
Jun 14, 2011 20:37
I learnt from a Chinese photography website that the photographer used sigma telephoto lense to take this photo. The street cleaner and his little grandchild didn't know someone was taking a photo of them. It is very natural.

Jun 14, 2011 23:55
  • SUKUKI
as long as you can appreciate simple things in life, then you are half way there to happiness. There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way..
Jun 19, 2011 02:34
  • RAINDROP
Lonely, the one who took this photo are very good at snaping moving moments. Happiness is simple and can be found everywhere. Open your eyes and you will find it.
Jun 26, 2011 03:35
Yes, raindrop. I have a job to do, a place to eat and rest and parents who love me (I also love them). I am very happy now.
Post a Reply to: A Picture Named 'Hapiness'
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code