Menu
Messi: Party of Sex, alcohol and cumbia
Jun 15, 2011 03:15
  • DREAMLIFE
After winning La Liga champion (Spanish league champions) and UEFA Champion, Messi has gone back to Buenos Aires to enjoy his vacation and prepare for the Copa America 2011 with Argentina.

Maybe the training is a bit boring. Maybe he really wants to relax. A crazy party was held at his luxurious apartment, including hot girls, sex, alcohol and cumbia. Some famous models and dancers also came there.

The local report on Messi.

Jun 18, 2011 01:34
  • CARLOS
Change "alcohol" to "drugs", then we have something to report.

He can afford to party in 34th floor, we average persons have to do it in 1st.

Carlos
Jun 18, 2011 21:34
  • DREAMLIFE
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Change "alcohol" to "drugs", then we have something to report.

He can afford to party in 34th floor, we average persons have to do it in 1st.

Carlos

Party and women are footballers' favorite. See Giggs and you will know I am right. Messi is a talented player. I don't want to see he is ruined by these things.
Jun 23, 2011 09:35
  • CARLOS
Ah, party and women are men's favourite, hockey players, tennis players, even the great golf-tiger. Getting older often drops party away and falling in love changes womEn to womAn. Too much money guarantees them both to stay on calender for longer time. Long time with one woman some times brings them back.

To me Giggs, Messi, Slatan and all other are just great players and I enjoy to see them play. I enjoy to see them play what ever they do in their private life.

The world is full of "Giggs-kind" of people, men and also women. Most of them are no-ones to the public and media, so no one writes about them.

There's nothing to defend them but hey, it really is every-day-phenomenon in our next door or next house so what's the news?

Carlos

Jun 25, 2011 22:42
GUEST04154 The reporters just dig out their "news". Then people who are interested in will read them.
Post a Reply to: Messi: Party of Sex, alcohol and cumbia
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code