Menu
customs requirements please interpret
Jun 15, 2011 20:27
  • LANKY
I bought a product from a chinese website now it I have been told it is being upheld by chinese customs because of taxes and charges want to know if anyone can read chinese knows customs laws and if the document is legitimate
thankyou

Jun 16, 2011 20:25
GUEST19365
Quote:

Originally Posted by LANKY

I bought a product from a chinese website now it I have been told it is being upheld by chinese customs because of taxes and charges want to know if anyone can read chinese knows customs laws and if the document is legitimate
thankyou

It means your product was held by Customs and need pay taxation of 445usd within 7days after get this notice. If don't pay within 7days, 1‰ more for each day. And you can ask for Customs for Reconsideration within 30days.

Hope the above translation will be helpful for you.

Shelly
Guangzhou,China

Email: gmail.com|fashionlegend2009
MSN: hotmail.com|shellylee807
Jun 17, 2011 07:36
  • DADIDING
Hello Sir,
Normally,this tax is asked by chinese custom.and paid by seller in china.

so you can ask your the shop to pay it and than you pay the shop,it will be better.

If you want us to help you,pleae contact with us.

yahoo.com.cn|dadiding
Jun 18, 2011 00:42
  • YIWUALIBABA
Hi
It is not something about asking the tax or paying the tax .
First, this is a very formal and legal document by Beijing custume beaura . Do not doubt about it .
Second ,your goods has been held . The reasons should be imitation products , with branded logo ,
So pay the fine .you have no second option!
Jun 21, 2011 07:42
  • LANKY
I paid the fine on behalf of the seller but this persons company has taken my money and not delivered my product this person who took my money is FEIYANG WEI she says she has a internet
based company called http://www.original-service.com, I bought an ipad from them and paid in total in excess of 1000 dollars they said to me i would get my product today they lie, now I have my doubts that they will send my product is there any chinese authority that i can complain about this person bogus company
Jun 21, 2011 20:18
GUEST8235
Quote:

Originally Posted by LANKY View Post

I paid the fine on behalf of the seller but this persons company has taken my money and not delivered my product this person who took my money is FEIYANG WEI she says she has a internet
based company called http://www.original-service.com, I bought an ipad from them and paid in total in excess of 1000 dollars they said to me i would get...

I checked their website and thought they were not professional. The contact email is his personal gmail address. Also he just left MSN on his website. I am afraid that you got cheated.
Jun 22, 2011 07:04
  • LANKY
I wish someone can help me and find out were these people originate from are they within china or somewhere else I wish they can be tracked down I am not happy but i won't give up in trying either in destroying their website or find out who the person was thet stole my money
Post a Reply to: customs requirements please interpret
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code