Menu
I would like to file a complant with the China Police about my dealing with YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE
Jun 16, 2011 07:49
guest89479 I bought a tractor from YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE CORP. LTD. in Feb. 2011 and sent a deposit. but the tractor and front end loader has never been shipped. I was promised it would be shipped within 30 days of my deposit. I would like to file a complaint with the China Police about the dealing with YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE CORP. LTD.
Jun 19, 2011 00:01
  • YIWUALIBABA
I do not know what is your agreement bewteen each other.But one thing is clear that police can do nothing about it even there is no such a thing called complaint form for cheating...
Jun 19, 2011 05:53
GUEST89479 Is there not Fraud laws? Surely there is a law againest a company like YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE CORP. LTD. taking money from someone and not providing a service or a product?
Jun 19, 2011 22:26
  • YIWUALIBABA
It sounds really wierd ,but when you go to the police , they will write down what happen and tell you to get a lawer and go to court . Do you know how long you have to wait to sue some one ? at least 6 months, even if you win the court, they keep saying I have no money , still you can do nothing about it .
That is why they are not afraid of sending you your productions . Because maybe they know you can do nothing ,man ...
Jun 19, 2011 22:53
GUEST89479 Thanks for the information. I may have to write it off as the cost of a lesson about doing business in China.
Jun 19, 2011 22:59
GUEST89479 It is a shame though that a company like YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE CORP. LTD. can keep getting by taking peoples money for nothing. I tried to check them out before doing business with them. What I was able to find out about them, it looked like they were a legit company. I just hope other people can find out before dealing with YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE CORP. LTD.
Jul 7, 2011 15:21
GUEST89479 Is there a way to get my money back from YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE CORP.LTD. other than filing a complaint with Alibaba.com? I would like a refund because I ordered a tractor and front end loader in Feb. 2011 but it has never been shipped.Posted on 09-06-2011 13:21
Great Eagle Group Machinery Corp. Ltd. May also go by the name Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd I believe they scammed me out of money without sending the items ordered.
Added on 21-06-2011 10:51
Great Eagle Group Machinery Corp. Ltd. and YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE CORP.LTD. use a number of e-mail accounts going to the same persons but will not answer any of my e-mails about my complaint trying to get my money back.Added on 22-06-2011 05:25
Alibaba has been no help in helping me get my money back or the items ordered. I furnished a letter from the bank that wired the money. I sent them a e-mail where
YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE CORP.LTD. admitted they got the money but they still say they need more information.Added on 23-06-2011 05:37
I think they also use the names Yancheng Star Machinery Co.,Ltd and Farmhand Machinery Asia Pacific Ltd
Added on 28-06-2011 08:34
Over 100 days and still items haven't been shipped.Added on 21-06-2011 11:18
This is July 7th and Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd promised to send me a refund 8 days ago. They said they would need about a week to send it back. It has been over a week. They have had my money now over 120 days and still no tractor or a refund. I will post here if they ever send the refund. I have been told a number of things that have not proved to be true.
Jul 11, 2011 05:04
GUEST39241 I booked a N/8 Mogbile phone from "link-ele.com" I paid the money months before. they are not responding after collecting the money. My Order Is 20110507092541 in lin-ele.com "

My mail is " gmail.com|hkjavid "

will u please help me to get my item fro link-ele.com
Jul 24, 2011 16:21
GUEST52145 did someone get somthing from this site. italk to them to pay by paypal but them refused. that why i dont buy from them. the prices there is too much good to be true.
Sep 29, 2011 10:11
GUEST90245 Please be kind informed " Yancheng Star Machinery Co., Ltd." & " Farmhand Machinery Asia Pacific Ltd" is not " Yancheng Foreign Trade Corp. Ltd". They are different companies.

Yes, they use the same address. " No. 12 East Yanhe Road, Yancheng, Jiangsu, China" is one very big office area. And in this office area, there's many companies.

So you made a mistake. Please cancel " Yancheng Stat Machinery Co. Ltd" & " Farmhand Machinery Asia Pacifica Ltd" from your letters of complain. Otherwise we will try to find others ways in legal. Please do it as soon as your possible. Thanks!

yancheng star machinery co., ltd
Sep 23, 2013 09:43
GUEST10470 I purchased several TVs from a store on Alibaba and also cannot get the product, nor can I get the money back. So upsetting. I am not sure what to do. They also refused to deal with PayPal or escrow. I wired the money and they are no longer responding. Any suggestions?
Post a Reply to: I would like to file a complant with the China Police about my dealing with YANCHENG FOREIGN TRADE
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code