Menu
Yiwu house rental service, apartment Yiwu
Jun 20, 2011 20:14
  • YIWU001
To rent a house for living in Yiwu, you have three options:

Option1. Do it by yourself; Local people willing to poster house information on the walls inside residential quarters. The information is usually written in A4 sized red papers. Tenants can contact the landlords by phoning the number on the paper(See picture 1 below). But most of those information are in Chinese, of course telephone number are in Arabic numerals, however, most landlords here speak only Chinese, so definitely you need assistance in communication if you can't speak Chinese; Normally this kind of information are for low-end houses;
Option2.
house agents; Normally house agents focus on high-end House market, and they charge you a fixed commission rate of 5% of the yearly rent, so cost is relatively higher here; Also many staff from local house agents can not speak English or speak poor English, communication can still be a problem here; Most important of all, house agents charge from both sides(owner of the property and tenant), 5% each side, thus inevitably raised your cost(rental price will also go higher);
Option3.
Oo1; This is a self-help service, it is more economical and efficient in comparison with option 1 and option 2, because:
2. We have thousands of rental property information in our database, we will talk to you first, get to know more about your ideas, then send you pictures for reference, and tell you more details of the house, it is up to you to decide which house to check on-site, it can save your time; Anyway, with our knowledge and experience, we can help you to find the most suitable house within a short time;
3.We use our own car or motorcycle to drive you to every corner of this city(you are the passenger), to check houses on-site, we use our own mobile phone to call landlord/landlady and accompany you to check houses on site, it is fast and more efficient, you can check many houses a day; We know market price for houses from every corner of Yiwu city, we will also help you to bargain with the landlord and try to get the best price for you;

4. If you are looking for a house for company registration, we are even more helpful to you here , because we know the procedure of foreign company registration, we know how to avoid potential risk of failure in registration due to site selection, also we can minimize your risk and save your money by checking every details of the houses; Most important of all, we will prepare a detailed contract in both English and Chinese to protect your interest;
5. We are always available to help you in some daily life issues if you rent house from us, some of those services are completely free of charge;

6. Our service fee is much more competitive than other house agents, believe it or not, you can have a try;
Call us at 13957915284 or send us email to qq.com|962338634, for more details go to www.yiwuguidance.com;

Jul 2, 2011 20:08
  • ADHEEL
hellooo... information well given !! I like to talk to you. can u email me back ? my id is hotmail.com|adheelsaeed
Dec 24, 2011 03:28
GUESTBILLYPO... I intend to establish in yiwu next April, I need an apartment with one or two bedrooms. How much can it cost?. The payments may be made ​​annually? can be paid monthly?
Dec 30, 2011 05:41
GUEST00105 I intend to to do business at yiwu on March,I need an apartment with 2 bedrooms, how much it cost ? can i pay mohthly ??
Sep 4, 2012 18:52
GUEST48101 Hi I need to rent an apartment in Yiwu for 15 days near the market for the first week of November 2012. Please let me know if you have something available. 2 bedroom. My email is gmail.com|silvanagotuzzo
Sep 15, 2012 08:18
GUESTALEX I need informatinon on rental apartment, furnish, 2 bedrooms close to Yiwu Market, I need it for 1 or 2 month
Oct 12, 2012 12:55
GUESTHONEY I urgently need apartment for office of 2 or 3 bed room near main branch of bank of china or al maida...Please immediately response me..Area covered minimum 70 square meter and rent annually..
Jan 14, 2013 09:04
GUEST19167 need informatinon on rental apartment, furnish, 2 bedrooms close to Yiwu Market, I need it for 1 or 2 month.
hotmail.com|nadiscountauto
Feb 3, 2013 06:10
GUESTMOSTAFA Hi could you please provide me with some information and how much is gone cost me to rent a normal one bedroom house in Yiwu close to market.my email is gmail.com|mkamali300
Feb 24, 2013 22:33
GUEST21145 I am looking for a rent house or appartment in yiwu close to futian market 1 bedroom with kitchen so what will be the price for 1 month and for 1 year thank's. email:yahoo.co.in|asheemagarwal
Mar 2, 2013 09:45
GUEST16667 Please contact me for renting house cum office in yiwu near market
i have been to yiwu many many times
need place for 1 year duration minimum
Page 1 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Yiwu house rental service, apartment Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code