Menu
BeiJing Residential & Commercial Property(loft-duplex apartment) for rent
Jun 21, 2011 04:01
  • STEPHEN_WANG
HOT Residential & Commercial Property(loft-duplex apartment) for rent
If you are seeking for an apartment where you can start your own business in china, contact me! cause you can register and run your own company here.
If you are seeking for an apartment where you can live a better life and feel more about china ,contact me! Without renovated,you can design the apartment with any style you like.
In a word,if you are seeking for an apartment which you can run your own company or studio and you can live in at the same time,even more you can design the style whatever you like to satisfy your own needs,just contact me with no hesitate,call Stephen at 138 115 19119 for more details,or hotmail.com|Christmas-morning
1.Property type: Residential & Commercial Property
2.Unit size:108 sqm
3.Room number : 2 Bed Rooms
1 Living Room
1 Kitchen
2 Bath Rooms
4.Renovated : No Renovated,loft style
5.Security: 1. Interior sprinkler system
2.key-controlled access
6. Parking:Pravite parking spot Available
7. Pet Policy: Dogs Allowed; Cats Allowed; Pets Friendly
8. Convenience: 1.Cable/Satellite TV Available
2.High speed Internet Access Available
3.Individual heat system,etc.
9. Location: 1. LiShuiQiao, ChangPing District, BeiJing (5 Minutes walk from LISHUIQIAO subway station,Line 5 Line 13 and more than 40 buses can talk you to anywhere of Beijing)
2. 3 Minutes walk to shopping mall(like Carrefour,Wanda International Cinema, Hosa International Fitness Club, banks etc.)
3.Close to Beijing Olympic Park,etc.
10. Price: 6200 RMB/Month 952 USD/Month

Post a Reply to: BeiJing Residential & Commercial Property(loft-duplex apartment) for rent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code