Menu
beijing service
Jun 23, 2011 09:22
  • ANUBIS
with so many places to see and planes and a boat to catch, we are thinking of hiring a private service, as i don't think i can put my itinerary together myself and don't want to do a group tour. does anyone here have any feedback on a company called beijing services? thank you
Jun 23, 2011 20:37
  • BL2022
This site, TravelChinaGuide also operates private tours and tailor-made tours. You may try to contact them to have a look. They've received lots of feedbacks: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/feedback/
Jun 27, 2011 00:36
  • YANGYUE
Hello my dear friend,

My name is Linda, I am an English-speaking guide in Beijing for 6 years.I am a qualified Beijing tour guide with a National Tour Guide Certificate. I could serve as your personal Beijing guide As a Beijing resident, I know Beijing very well. I had a lot of experience for the tour guide.So far,I bring to come from 12 national more than 200 English tourist groups.
I like my job very much,Because every time I company with my tourists,both of us feel very happy! Each time when they told me"do very good job",I thought that this is the biggest affirmation to me! So In fact, I often feel that I am enjoying my job!!!

Now I have my onw Travel Company,named as "China Beijing Lucky tourism Co.,Ltd"

If you like,maybe I could service for you!

My email:hotmail.com|yangyue1982623
My mobile:86-159 1069 3768
Web:www.wamow.com

Wish you have a good time in Beijing!

Linda

Nov 16, 2011 13:33
  • JAYRA
Coming next April to Beijing and going to need a guide.
Lovely smile and sure a good guide..

Would like more details on service and cost
Gerard aol.com|jayrare
Post a Reply to: beijing service
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code