Menu
From Singapore to Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Human,hongshan, shenzhen for shopping for clothing
Jun 24, 2011 18:59
  • SINGONN
I am travelling from Singapore to shop in places around Guangzhou (1st time) so need everybody help. I have 10 days for the trip. I wonder should I fly to Macau then go zhuhai and other places around guangzhou. Please advise. I was told by a friend to go lshenzhen last then cross to Hongkong n back to Singapore. Not sure whether it is cheapest because of tight budget. Can anyone please advice. Thanks in advance!
Jun 24, 2011 20:38
GUESTDAVE Just search online in your country to compare the ticket price of Guangzhou-Singapore or Hong Kong -Singapore. The one from Hong Kong to your country should be cheaper. But it is hard to say. What if there is a discount for Guangzhou-Singapore ?
Jun 24, 2011 23:52
  • BETWEENUS21
its better u fly on Jetstar or Tiger from SIN to Macau - then corss over to zhuhai (nice place to rest as easy going enviornment) then take a coach to shenzhen n stay a couple of days for yr shopping, thentake a train to guangzhou to visit the few wholesale centres then take Tiger from Guangzhou back directly to SIN.
Post a Reply to: From Singapore to Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Human,hongshan, shenzhen for shopping for clothing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code