Menu
Visiting Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Humen Guanzhou and Shenzhen
Jun 27, 2011 05:09
  • SINGONN
Hi everybody
I will be visiting Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Humen, Guanzhou and Shenzhen from 27/9/2011 to 9/10/2011.I will be flying into Macau. So my first city should be Zhuhai. I will be flying home from Hong Kong, so I presume my last city is Shenzhen. Can someone advise me which cities I should visit first and move on to the next and next which I can save time and money. And please advise me on the hotles to stay in the various cities (must be near the wholesale centre). My main purpose is to do shopping for women clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories and households goods. Also please recommend other cities that I can go besides the above mentioned. I like to shop so please recommend those that i can shop. Thanks
Jun 27, 2011 20:13
  • BL2022
I think you can go this way to avoid any detour: Macau-Zhuhai- Zhongshan-Guangzhou-Dongguan-Shenzhen-Hong Kong.
If you have extra time, you could go to Yiwu, a city famous for its small commodity economy. But it is far from the above cities and you need to go by air.

I think the hotels won't be a problem for you. THere are many hotels near the wholesale markets. Just choose carefully a nice and clean one upon arrival.
Aug 29, 2011 10:56
  • ARTIST
hi
i need to travel from zhuhai north train station to gongbei border, can anyone please advise me best mode of public transport and travelling time needed
Aug 29, 2011 20:47
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by ARTIST

hi
i need to travel from zhuhai north train station to gongbei border, can anyone please advise me best mode of public transport and travelling time needed

Take bus no. 3A from Zhuhai north train station to Haibin Park or Jida, then change to bus no.2 to the Gongbei border. It takes about 80 minutes.
If traveling by taxi, it takes about rmb65 ( for reference only) and 40 minutes.
Aug 30, 2011 20:59
  • ERINLIU
hi ....when you are in Guangzhou ..i can help you to find a nice hotel near wholesale market...check the contact details from my profile
Post a Reply to: Visiting Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Humen Guanzhou and Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code