Menu
Anyone know of clothing wholesale store's in Guangzhou?
Jul 24, 2011 19:59
  • EMBY
Quote:

Originally Posted by BILLCAI View Post

Hi Ebay,
There are direct express bus from Hong Kong airport to Haizhu Square, it takes about 3 and half hours.
I am a business guide&interpreter in Guangzhou, I am familiar with all the clothes markets in Guangzhou, if you need any help here, please feel free to contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or mobile:13710...

Thanks! very helpfull your comment.

First we are trying to solve our arrive to Haizhu... i found the bus but i can't found the exactly adresses ( Guangdong guest house, Haizhu , etc. ) that the airport give me...

And please if you can send me the way that you work to my e-mail, payment and that stuff, i will really appreciate.

hotmail.com|buy_bla

Thanks!

Aug 9, 2011 11:23
GUEST48190 Dear friends,

I intend to go guangzhou in oct or nov to source for ladies clothings. can i check if the wholesale centres will be selling all winter clothes? because i am looking for summer clothes.

can i also check if the wholesale centres will operate as usual during the canton fair?

thanks!
Oct 6, 2011 07:31
GUEST21099 Anyone know is Guangzhou wholesale market still selling clothes in Oct or Nov?
Oct 6, 2011 21:50
  • GIONVIA
October and November are not china holidays and of course , they still sell clothes . The shops may even have more selections during the canton fair . Cheers .
Nov 16, 2011 19:08
GUEST52178 I am going this Saturday 19 November. The clothes in GZ will be mainly Winter clothing or mixture of Winter & Summer clothing or I am unable to find any summer clothing?

Thank you.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone know of clothing wholesale store's in Guangzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code