Menu
fake companies in china
May 14, 2014 03:17
GUEST27200 same from our side .... a rather nervous acting
Mrs. Crystal .... asked us to pay for the lunch in ZhuHai
(usd 1200.00 +) ... when they signed the $500'000.00 ++
contract for:
"willing to import 5 containers of roasted coffee beans"
from Switzerland - and now: no answer any more.

Be aware : HOYSUNIC MUST BE A FAKE!
May 15, 2014 09:09
GUEST14252 This is a fake company. They will visit website of your company and tell you all sorts of stories. Their CEO is called Tom Zhang, the GM is David and they have a couple of translators. They hire an office and then either ask you to pay notarization fee of 0.2% (which for a million dollars is a good sum) or they will ask you to go for lunch and make a bill of about usd 2000 or above. Beware of this company. The guy with a million dollar business comes in a bus and wears T shirts for meetings?
May 19, 2014 05:31
GUEST07806 We were in correspondence with them for the past 2 weeks. Today they finally showed hand with "let's meet face2face"

===========================================================

Hi Mandy,

So coincidental ! My CEO had to meet a client in HongKong Nan Fung Tower TODAY and just called to tell me he was at Room 501.

He's already spoken with your CEO Mr Tom Zhang and GM David but we're told we don't have to go to ZhuHai at all.

They've agreed to come down to Singapore here to "inspect" our facilities and will confirm order by inspecting first article samples once the tooling is ready.

They requested you to immediately forward the tooling 50% down payment of USD9,000 first for the 2 sets of tooling so that we can start work immediately.

Please arrange for payment as per attached invoice for 2 sets of Tooling with information based on your company website.

We will definitely be able to make it on time to deliver 6 millions parts for the delivery date of 30 Spetember 2014.

请快速回答!!!!

Thank you.

Regards

===========================================================

To: Info
Sent: Monday 19 May 2014 16:58
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Plastic

Dear
Thanks for your email.
I have forwarded your contract to our CEO to reference.He would like to invite you to come to Zhuhai to have a meeting and sign the contract face to face if that's not problem with the contract,can you arrange time to come?
It will be appreciated for your kindly reply.
Bgs
Mandy
May 20, 2014 03:50
GUEST59194 THINK THEY GOT US TOO
May 20, 2014 03:56
GUEST59194 DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE THEY ARE FAKE

HOW DOES SCAM END!!?
May 20, 2014 04:22
GUEST59194 are you saying its a scam?
not quite following
May 20, 2014 04:23
GUEST59194 are you saying its a scam?
not quite following
May 20, 2014 19:30
GUEST95119
Thanks for your info
I have contract some US$.1,300,000 for Led Strip City Light Engineering, But they refuse to visit our factory

I submit the contract to Mr. David, they always agree never do bargain, I do make some revised they also agree

It is Funny, no bargain, and they promised 40% T/T to us...after contract signed It seems too easy trust new partnership

They invite me to ZunHai, but with this comments I should be aware

Thanks Guy
Andre
May 21, 2014 02:18
GUEST95119
Hoysunic make contract USD1.390.000 to us for Led Strip Project at Hongkong

My funny things, they do not want to see our factory???
Why buyer does not want to supplier????

It is easy deal.... no bargain at all, just agree our quotation and agree our revised contract

They do not want to go to suppliers factory as usually real buyers do, before give down payment to supplier

It is very easy wants to give Down Payment 40% after contract???? they trust us at beginning ?? First Deal?? it is funny ??
May 29, 2014 05:27
GUEST92131 We had an enquiry from Hoysunic (David) for crushing equipment. They seemed knowledgeable and after a few emails / questions they issued an 'order'. I actually travelled to ZhuHai and met Tom, David and translator called Star. The meeting went well, the contract was signed, then they hit me with the 'notarisation fee' which had to be paid (£2000). Then out to lunch (another 3 or 4 'company employees' turned up), I was told it was Chinese tradition that I pay the restaurant bill (another £1200). Then there was the 'gift' to Tom (£1,100). I admit I was very frightened (on my own, in a very strange country, with 6 or 7 strangers), the whole thing cost me around £6k - but I got out with my life (I have read that others have not been so lucky).

They seem genuine, knowledgable and friendly, but they are NOT! DO NOT FALL FOR IT AS I DID!!!!!
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: fake companies in china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code