Menu
Hakka Tolou
Jul 2, 2011 03:01
  • NORHA1
What are the options to reach an "Hakka Toulu" site from Xiamen by train or bus?

What is the suggested time needed to go there ,visit and returen to Xiamen?

Jul 2, 2011 04:26
  • BL2022
The most close ones are Nanjing and Yongding, but Nanjing is more close. From Xiamen to Nanjing, you could go to Hubin South Bus station or Songbai Bus Station to take a bus to Nanjing first, then change to another bus in Nanjing county to Shuyang, then walk about 5 minutes to your destination.
Jul 3, 2011 09:18
GUEST04134 Hi every1, my first time here ... will be going to china for a few weeks but the problem is i have already got my visa for only two weeks and i would like to stay in china a day more perhaps,would like to know if there is any problem if i stay a day or more in china.
Jul 4, 2011 20:08
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST04134

Hi every1, my first time here ... will be going to china for a few weeks but the problem is i have already got my visa for only two weeks and i would like to stay in china a day more perhaps,would like to know if there is any problem if i stay a day or more in china.

You'd better extend your visa or shorten the stay.
Jul 13, 2011 09:44
  • JABAROOTOO
Norha,

read my travel review here on the site. It's a few years old but I took the train and spent two nights away and came went back to Xiamen by bus. give yourself a day in Tulou area to look around. You might like to overnight in one I didn't but found out when I arrived that I could. Travel light and see what happens.

They are very interesting but of course things could be much more commercial now.
Enjoy
Jul 13, 2011 09:44
  • JABAROOTOO
ooops
Last edited by JABAROOTOO: Jul 13, 2011 09:46
Post a Reply to: Hakka Tolou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code