Menu
Furniture Fest in China
Jul 5, 2011 07:32
  • TANGUTURI
Is there any specific season to buy furniture in China? We are planning our vacation in Shanghai in August 3rd week and planning to purchase home furniture there. Pls. suggest me where can I get better deals on furniture.
Jul 5, 2011 11:15
  • GIONVIA
Frankly speaking , i donot know what kind of furniture you are seeking in china and whehter there is huge furniture market in shanghai or not here . I only know that there are 4 main furniture manufacturing basis located in Guangdong province , guangzhou ,Foshan ,Shenzhen ,Dongguan . Moreover, there is a huge furniture retail and wholesale market located in Lecong, Foshan , the furniture street is around 2-3 kilometers long and you can find all kinds of furniture there such as outdoor rattan furniture , office furniture , leather sofa and beds .etc.

If you donot pass by guangzhou , then just forget about my response here . Just go to xingtiandi bar street , chenhuang temple , hooters in shanghai then , have fun...
Jul 9, 2011 00:34
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by TANGUTURI

Is there any specific season to buy furniture in China? We are planning our vacation in Shanghai in August 3rd week and planning to purchase home furniture there. Pls. suggest me where can I get better deals on furniture.

Of course,the reason is you pay double or more to your seller in your country.
You can not find any furniture market in Shanghai . The market in Shanghai is for retail and for Chinese people . it is expensive .
From Foshan City (Guangdong provience ) you can get all kinds of Furnitures at good price .
I am in Yiwu which is very near to Shanghai . If you have any plan for setup by ,please contact . I can take you around . hotmail.com|tilkaner
0086 -135 7598 6703
Post a Reply to: Furniture Fest in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code