Menu
Shanghai-Jiangsu-Henan-Zheijiang
Jul 6, 2011 01:08
  • REDDY
Dear All,

This will be my second business trip to China. I had visited Sichuan region last year and the travel had been very pleasant and comfortable.

This time, I will be traveling Shanghai-Jiangsu-Henan-Zheijiang provinces and wanted to check with you:
1. Can/Should I hire a taxi/cab to cover these destinations. From the map, I see the total distance is about 3000 Kms.
2. How much should I expect to pay as fare?
3. Are the taxis/cabs chauffeur driven? I really hope so, as I know "zero" chinese/mandarin.

Sreeni Reddy
Jul 6, 2011 02:03
  • BL2022
Which cities are you going to visit? These provinces are not that close. If you want to travel by cab, you'd better consult those car rental companies. Maybe you can rent one with a diver.
Jul 6, 2011 02:08
  • REDDY
Thank you for the response.

1. Jiangsu - Nantong
2. Henan - Zhengzhou
3. Zheijiang - Hangzhou, Wenzhou

Sreeni Reddy
Jul 6, 2011 03:03
  • BL2022
So it will be this way: Shanghai-Nantong-Zhengzhou-Hangzhou-wenzhou, am I right?

It's possible if you rent a cab from a car rental company to go from Shanghai to nantong and Hangzhou to Wenzhou. For other routes, I don't think the componies will do them. Even if they like to do them, it will be a lot of money. Maybe you could think about travel by bus or train.
Jul 6, 2011 08:01
i suggest that take coaches or trains among these cities, nobody knows all the ways to all these cities. BTW,this is Geoff Li, an translator and guide in any city in Zhejiang province.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai-Jiangsu-Henan-Zheijiang
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code