Menu
business visa extension queries
Jul 7, 2011 02:49
  • DYANISIS
i have 14 days left on my business visa and i would like to extend for one more month, this will be my first extension, i am currently in foshan.......what would be the best way for me to do it, can i do it in guangzhou and if so where, what do i need.........if not guangzhou what is best, where is best........any and all advice would be appreciated
Jul 9, 2011 03:25
  • JOHNNASH
You can extend your business visa in the exit-entry administrative bureau of Foshan public security bureau or Guangzhou public security bureau.
Jul 9, 2011 06:17
  • DYANISIS
thank you very much.........you saved me a lot of grief and headache................xiexie
Dec 26, 2011 05:11
GUEST79219 i am holding a F- Business visa and i need to extend my visa for 15 days more or max one month. I stay in panyu GUANGZHOU. can anybody help me to get some solution. where should i go and contact.
Dec 26, 2011 21:30
GUEST8043
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST79219

i am holding a F- Business visa and i need to extend my visa for 15 days more or max one month. I stay in panyu GUANGZHOU. can anybody help me to get some solution. where should i go and contact.

Go to the Entry and Exit Deparment in Panyu Police Station to extend your visa.

Address: No.67, Dabeilu, Panyu District.
Jan 1, 2012 10:37
  • APAULT
You cannot extend your visa. You can apply for a new one. If you want a new F(business visa) you will need a full set of paperwork. It would be easier to apply for a tourist visa for 30 days.
Post a Reply to: business visa extension queries
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code