Menu
What will you do if you meet your ex-girlfriend by chance with your new girlfriend?
Jul 17, 2011 04:41
  • DODGER
I agree with Suzuki. It depends on how your last relationship ended.
Some just run out of gas and others explode into bitterness.
If I met my last ex and she was on fire, I’d be looking for a can of petrol and then be saying goodbye.

Dodger.

Jul 17, 2011 17:26
  • WUYUETIAN
Forgetting self and outside of self

Holding a smiling flower, thinking about changes in the universe with the doubtness whether or not it does matter to win or lose. Days and nights rise up and falls off, all the beauty becomes stale with times gone by. Take a view of life with a big ‘WIDTH’ between the narrowed eyebrows that each of us walks through uncalculated paths of sorrows and joys. Though there are eternal romantics. Love and hatred has gone with the wind. While walking along roads after roads and voyaging seas after seas, the bird of youth has gone ever. Have a ‘WIDE SMILE’ on the face along the journey forgetting self ...

俩俩相忘

拈朵微笑的花想一番人世变换到头来输赢又何妨日与月互消长富与贵难久长今早的容颜老于昨晚眉间放一字宽看一段人世风光谁不是把悲喜在尝海连天走不完恩怨难计算昨日非今日该忘浪滔滔人渺渺青春鸟飞去了纵然是千古风流浪里摇风潇潇人渺渺快意刀山中草爱恨的百般滋味随风摇眉间放一字宽看一段人世风光谁不是把悲喜在尝海连天走不完恩怨难计算昨日非今日该忘浪滔滔人渺渺青春鸟飞去了纵然是千古风流浪里摇风潇潇人渺渺快意刀山中草爱恨的百般滋味随风摇眉间放一字宽看一段人世风光谁不是把悲喜在尝海连天走不完恩怨难计算昨日非今日该忘
Jul 17, 2011 19:16
If that would happen the other way around wherein my present bf and I come across my ex-bf, I would do the second one, I'll greet him and introduce to my bf.. that way, I'll prove to my bf that I love him, without any bitter feelings with my ex..
Or if that happens with my bf, I would also want him to do that approach, so that his ex gf will know who I am... =)
Jul 17, 2011 20:55
  • BBQQ
Wuyuetian,

The song you showed us is great. I have listened to is many times. For me, I will choose the second way. Introduce my BF to my ex and let them know each other. Then my current BF will know that I don't hide anything behind him.
Jul 18, 2011 23:12
  • LINGYUXISU
Loki, is your ex in a debating team or has she been in one? It seems she's very good at 'debating'.
Jul 19, 2011 06:36
  • ATTA_BUTT
Q:-I am curious to know what you guys will do when you meet your ex with your new girl?
A:-pretend that you don't know her and leave
Jul 19, 2011 21:56
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Q:-I am curious to know what you guys will do when you meet your ex with your new girl?
A:-pretend that you don't know her and leave

What if your new girl notices that there is something wrong with you and ask who she is? Will you lie to her or just tell her the truth?
Jul 21, 2011 06:53
  • ATTA_BUTT
Question is very difficult please make it easy. Thanks, I couldn't understand about "something wrong with you"
Jul 21, 2011 16:43
  • SUKUKI
"something wrong with you" could means that new girl notices that there is change in mood, behaviour.
Jul 28, 2011 04:16
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKUKI

"something wrong with you" could means that new girl notices that there is change in mood, behaviour.

You are absolutely right.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What will you do if you meet your ex-girlfriend by chance with your new girlfriend?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code