Menu
Home exchange China?
Jul 12, 2011 06:46
  • ASBAR
Hi I am dreaming of some adventure in next month of vacations and I thought that i could exchange my house with someone in China for few weeks. Do you have some experience with home exchange how it looks like in reality? are there any problems with home exchange in China?
Jul 12, 2011 20:47
  • SUNNYDAY
It's not popular here in China. People here cares about their 'home' so much and don't like strangers to live in their home.
Jul 13, 2011 20:26
  • JEPH
agreed

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY

It's not popular here in China. People here cares about their 'home' so much and don't like strangers to live in their home.
Jul 13, 2011 21:51
I think you may find some websites that offer home exchange service. People on these websites must be very interested in exchanging homes.
Jul 18, 2011 13:46
GUEST15566 I have done dozens of home exchanges but only one person every contacted me from China and he was an American living in China. If you want to learn more about home exchange I do a blog that I get no money from, I just do it to educate people. It is Nicole Frank's Home Exchange Travels. If you have questions, just email me thru the blog. I am learning Mandarin and can also read pinyin but not characters.
Jul 28, 2011 08:54
  • SALOMON
Hello, Had two homeexchange experiences Sweden and Canada both were great and not so expensive. Looks simple register at some home exchange site (I used http://www.homeexchange24.com) find people you want exchange your home with, make it, quite simple :) Great way to travel see new culture.
Post a Reply to: Home exchange China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code