Menu
i am Chinese , say hi to everybody
Apr 7, 2005 00:52
  • ICYSPRING
i am chinese and travel is my favorite,i wanna travel to every beautiful place over the world,but it seems like a dream at present.
About China, i have plenty of travel story,and i'd like to share it with you,
And if you have a plan on your journey to China,maybe i could give some advice for you,

hoho,my English is poor,but would you like to speak Chinese? we can teach each other.

well,i am glad to make friends with you:)

my Email: 126.com|aaacmm

Apr 7, 2005 08:51
  • DEE0228
Hi, Icyspring!

Nice to meet you!
Are you from Shanghai?
You said you had plenty of travel story, so where have you been to ?
Just share with us;)

Dee
Apr 7, 2005 18:45
  • ICYSPRING
well,my hometown is TianShui ,a beautiful town for travel.
been to Xi'an many times when i was young,near my town;and beijing,my favoritecity;tianjing;qinhuangdao,enjoying several days there every years;taian;jinan;wuhan;zhengzhou;nanjing;suzhou;
'cause i'am in SHANGHAI now,most of town nearby i have been to.hangzhou,shaoxing,etc.
Apr 8, 2005 13:01
  • JACKJACK
HI my english name jack i am chinese too from HEILONGJIANG province i want practice english with you my QQ NUMBER 185657591 AND email yahoo.com|cuiyongnancuiyongnan,cn
Dec 17, 2005 18:52
  • JACK94
hi...i will be visiting shanghaiand yiwu on 02-01-06 if you be free to meet and translate for me...please mail me to...yahoo.com|miljack94

many thanks

jack
Dec 17, 2005 19:34
HI, What do you know about Kuming. I'm thinking of going there around april. What advice can you give me.My name is Michaelangelo. hotmail.com|email-Michaelangelocaraballo
Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?
Dec 22, 2005 23:12
  • FOOTLOOSE
Hi Friend,

I am from India and planning planning to visit shanghi and Beijing. Can you guide me to some suitable accommodation. I am looking for a single room with attached bath, costing 10 to 15 US dollers.

Would also like to meet you when I come there. Please tell me when will IT be the comfortable tempratue, just now it IS will be very cold

My email address is rediffmail.com|manmohansethi

Best wishes,

M.M.SETHI
Mar 3, 2006 12:48
  • MACOPOLO
Hi Michealangelo

I am planning to go to Kuming in April (from Chiang Mai Thailand). Please let me know what you found out about Kuming re home stay etc.

Thanks

Maco Polo
Jul 1, 2008 10:34
GUEST19745 I see no one have posted here for a long time. I did come to Kunming and study chinese for 1 year. I met my wife in Kunming and have been living here for 2 years. My dream of learning chinese has come true. By the way this is Michaelangelo.
Post a Reply to: i am Chinese , say hi to everybody
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code