Menu
China Video renovation finished!
Jul 16, 2011 21:45
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have finished renovating China Video ( https://video.travelchinaguide.com/ ). There are some changes compared with the old version:

1.The new layout has been applied, which makes China Video website look more attractive. On the other hand, the video display screen has been adjusted. Visitors will have a clear visual effect when enjoying the videos.

2.China Music ( https://video.travelchinaguide.com/music/ ) section has been opened. Here you can enjoy Chinese folk music, folk songs and operas.

3.The website functions have been improved and some new ones have been added.

1)The upload function has been fully improved. Both registered members on TravelChinaGuide.com and guests can upload their videos and music now.

2)The rating function has been added to the videos and music. Now you can rate the videos and music by clicking “Good” or “Bad” button below the title of the video/music.

3)Google +1 button, Facebook “Like” function and Twitter “Share” function have been added to China Video and China Music. You can try them if you have Gmail, Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4)“Music Box” has been added to China Music. You can add several pieces of music to the “Music Box” and then enjoy them together in many ways like “Loop”, “Shuffle”, “Loop and Shuffle” and “One Repeat”.

Hope you like our new China Video and Music. If you have any good suggestion, please tell us and we will take them into full consideration.
Aug 28, 2012 09:01
i love the music, but how can i send it to my computer files or download it to my ipod?
Aug 28, 2012 20:21
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Quote:

Originally Posted by HEATHERMHOWLETT

i love the music, but how can i send it to my computer files or download it to my ipod?

Heathermhowlett,

We are sorry that our videos or music can not be downloaded or sent to your computer. Thanks for your concern and we will think about adding download function.

Community Moderators
Post a Reply to: China Video renovation finished!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code