Menu
Survey: more and more modern Chinese women choose to be single.
Aug 30, 2011 08:50
  • CARLOS
"Modern Chinese women prefer to be single than marry someone,........Why?"

Because it is so very hard to find a man who can offer them a lifestyle they want; a house, a car, no, make it two, 10 000 rmb incomes/month...

Westernization has crossed the whole world...
The man should have as much money as the king of pirates... nowadays it is the only way to measure a man...

Carlos the cynic
Aug 30, 2011 21:53
Carlos, that's why more and more Chinese girls choose foreigners as their husbands because they have houses, cars and the living conditions abroad are better than these in China.
Aug 31, 2011 13:34
  • CARLOS
A terrible thought crossed my mind: in future, will China be a country where lives only half billion angry single men?

Carlos
Aug 31, 2011 20:24
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

A terrible thought crossed my mind: in future, will China be a country where lives only half billion angry single men?

Carlos

It's possible, Carlos.
Sep 2, 2011 04:57
GUEST24849 I'm a Chinese,for me personnally i don't really want to pursue being single,but i also won't try that hard to find someone to marry.I think for women,it's important to be independent,but when love happens,i won't refuse it just to stick to be single.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Survey: more and more modern Chinese women choose to be single.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code