Menu
Have you heard of "Leisure Diving"?
Jul 19, 2011 06:56
  • JETSETTER
A new craze known as 'leisure diving' is rapidly firing up in the US and is already on its way to becoming the latest internet sensation.
The prank involves diving into a pool and striking a leisurely pose before hitting the water. And, of course, punters must capture their "chilled out" airborne state on camera.
With the motto, "live and let dive", website LeisureDive.com is inspiring pranksters to strike amusing split-second poses before splashing into a body of water or falling onto a soft landing.

The ideal pose is apparently best achieved with a diving board, giving divers enough air-time to get their hips parallel to the waterline.
Jul 19, 2011 06:58
  • JETSETTER
The website instructs divers not to smile or pull a 'blue steel' look, but instead show the camera their best "chilled out" facial expression.
Already the website has been inundated with photo submissions from around the world, as word of the craze — which will inevitably be touted as the new 'planking' — spreads.

Jul 19, 2011 07:00
  • JETSETTER
More advanced leisure divers often choose to pose with props — such as a cocktail, watering can, book or croquet mallet.
But the key to a good leisure dive is apparently mastering a "killer" leisure face while mid-air.

Jul 19, 2011 08:57
  • GEORGECOMBEY
Looks and sounds interesting. I guess I have to read some more about it.
Jul 19, 2011 21:02
  • LAUGH
The guy who falls into the swimming pool has an Apple laptop in his hands? If he doesn't need it, just give it to me.

Leisure diving is similar to "Floating" invented by a Japanese girl. She took many floating photos.

Jetsetter, have you heard of that girl?
Post a Reply to: Have you heard of "Leisure Diving"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code