Menu
Where are the Quality Make Up and Cosmetic Factories in China
Jul 22, 2011 12:51
  • AKENAN
I have a friend who would is interested in Make Up and Cosmetics and would like to make some order and perhaps get some private label or custom products , Where are the main Areas to find The Make Up Factories Yiwu,Guangzhou, Or Shanghai?
Jul 22, 2011 20:25
  • BILLCAI
Hi Akenan,

There are huge wholesale markets for Make Up and Cosmetics in Guangzhou, and there are also many factories in Guangzhou and the cities nearby. I am sure you can get what you like from the markets here. For more details, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.

Cheers!

Bill
Jul 26, 2011 17:19
  • GIONVIA
Two solutions as follows :

a. attend special beauty shows such as guangzhou beauty exhibition at http://www.gzbeautyexpo.com/GeneralInfo/tabid/410/language/en-US/Default.aspx

b.visit guangzhou beauty and cosmetics wholesale market at Guangyuanxi Road , near train station .

Cheers .
Aug 18, 2011 21:53
  • P3347941
Hi,AKENAN,
This is Eric,I am a local people in GuangZhou, work as a tour guide, translator and business part-time. The things you mention is just a piece of cake for me to find in GuangZhou as many factories got this product,i m sure i can find the better quality with lower price,kindly contact me.welcome to drop me an mail.
Yours faithfully, Eric
E-mail: hotmail.com|job_eric
Aug 31, 2011 01:09
  • DAVIDWU1103
You can contact if you come to Yiwu.
May 4, 2012 14:08
GUESTKATERINA Hi There

I am interested in building my own brand of makeup; looking for great quality products at great prices. Looking to develop my own makeup supplies and tools under my brand. Please contact me at gmail.com|rapoport.katerina

Thanks

Katerina
Post a Reply to: Where are the Quality Make Up and Cosmetic Factories in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code