Menu
World’s 50 most delicious foods—China gets three
Jul 24, 2011 02:10
  • RAINDROP
A website CNNGO searched the whole world and finally found World’s 50 most delicious foods. The following are the most delicious foods of the 50.

1. Massaman curry from Thailand
2. Neapolitan pizza, Italy
3. Chocolate, Mexico
4. Sushi, Japan
5. Peking duck, China
6. Hamburger, Germany
7. Penang assam laksa, Malaysia
8. Tom yum goong, Thailand
9. Ice cream, United States
10. Chicken muamba, Gabon

Buttered popcorn, potato chips, ketchup, donuts and ice-cream from the United States are also selected in World’s 50 most delicious foods. You might be surprised that there are many kinds of Thai foods.

Actually, there are Chinese foods: Peking duck (No.5), Hong Kong’s egg tart and French toast. Maybe, stinky tofu can be counted too though CNNGO just labeled it with Southeast Asia food.
Jul 24, 2011 02:21
  • RAINDROP
You can learn all of them:
http://www.cnngo.com/explorations/eat/worlds-50-most-delicious-foods-067535

Jul 27, 2011 22:49
  • KEVIN0518
Raindrop,

This selection is held by CNN. They choose and rank the foods according to their taste. Haven't you seen Buttered popcorn, potato chips, ketchup, donuts and ice-cream are all included? Maybe, you can start a survey and ask all people her to vote for the best Chinese foods.
Jul 29, 2011 06:18
  • ALIASWOOD
hi..
It seems interesting to see your post about the China food..I am from alaska, United states. I am very fond of traveling and eating..by looking at your post it feels like I should travel in China..As there is great food and not to forget delicious.. If you told me about the best food of China, I will be very thankful to you..

Thanks,

alias

Aug 1, 2011 04:41
  • CHERRY07
ALIASWOOD,

There are too many kinds of Chinese foods in different regions. Maybe, you can arrange your itinerary and tell me which cities you will come to. Then I can recommend you some famous foods in these cities.
Aug 4, 2011 21:47
  • XIAOXIAO
popcorn, potato chips and doughts? They are delicious but not very healthy because fried foods like potato chips will cause cancer.
Post a Reply to: World’s 50 most delicious foods—China gets three
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code