Menu
tour guide,translator,business assistant part-time is available in China Now
Jul 24, 2011 22:58
  • LISBETA
hello,guys
This is Lisbeta,I am a freelance in Shanghai and Yiwu,work as a tour guide, translator and business part-time. If currently u and ur friends are looking for,kindly contact me.even if you need translator in another city,also welcome to drop me an mail.

My skype:lisbeta3
E-mail:yahoo.com|lisbetaliu
mobile;0086-13524709807

Sep 3, 2011 11:56
  • SANJAY1961
hi,
me sanjay from India would like to attend electronic trade fair during 12oct. to 16 oct at hongkong and than iwant to visit sanzeng . my purpose to explore any new business. during that time I need a friend who can be along with me as a friend as well as a companion, translator who can brief me about the culture,local language. kindly brief me details about ur expenses etc.
with regards,
sanjay
Sep 16, 2011 00:19
  • LISBETA
So do you mind i am in Shanghai?would u like to come to Shanghai to find new business?
Also i can move to Shenzhen ,that's no probelm .this year i also attend a Shanghai Car fair in April!

Then .what do you think?
Oct 5, 2011 10:22
GUEST32198 Hi , Lisbeta
Thanks for showing your interest & kind coperation. I hope that we may be good friends. I expect that whenever I shall be in Shanghai I must try to contact you for kind support. If you have any idea for new business as you mentioned in ur mail, pls mail me on my mail; sanwaycom@ gmail.com
I have interest to start ebike business in India & electronic business.
keep smiling.
SANJAY
Oct 9, 2011 07:21
  • LISBETA
thanks for your kindly reply,i really appreciate for that.

When you are in Shanghai,pls feel free to contact me!

Nov 12, 2011 14:05
  • JAYRA
Hello Libeta...This is Gerard and I'm planning to come to China in April next Year. I'm french...don't know if U speeak french...but english is OK for me.I'm still trying to figure out beside Shanghai & Beijing ...the other city I should visit..Would like to see as well the country side..I understood U are in Shanghai...but you mighrt have contact for me in the other city..

Gerard
Nov 22, 2011 12:48
  • JAYRA
Hello Libesta...!!1How are You.

Could you get back w/ me?/? Did you get my last messages...?/

Gerarrd
Mar 5, 2012 08:28
  • LISBETA
sorry!I have been busy recenty!have you confirmed the tour guide in Shanghai yet?

Btw,who is coming to Shanghai, want a tour guide or translator , no matter you are coming alone or with a group!more details ,pls kindly send me a E-mail:yahoo.com|lisbetaliu mob:0086-13918817249

Lisbeta
Apr 24, 2012 22:48
  • SUSANNA51
Hello Friend,

Do you still need one buying agent in Guangzhou?I've been in foreign trade since graduation in 2003, so I am familiar with searching goods,discussing with factories, shipping goods,etc. I'd like to be one buying agent in Guangzhou for customers. Looking forward to be your loyal friend in Guangzhou. E-mail: 163.com|susanna51
Feb 22, 2013 03:22
  • LISBETA
Hello all,

ready to come to shanghai or suzhou,hangzhou,yiwu,ningbo,wuxi ,and required an interrpeter/translator/tour guide.pls feel free to contact mE

E-Mail:gmail.com|lisbeta.liu
mob:0086-139 1881 7249

Feb 26, 2013 03:25
GUEST18177 Hello there! This is Maggie from Shenzhen. I speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
I charge 400 RMB each day ( 8 hours ) for English Interpreting. Welcome to contact with me at yahoo.com|maggieinlouver Thank you and nice day!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: tour guide,translator,business assistant part-time is available in China Now
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code