Menu
Trip from Guangzhou to Guilin and Moyen
Jul 25, 2011 17:08
  • LINDACHAN
I would like to know how much it cost to travel from Guangzhou to Guilin either by subway or other transport.
And also from Guangzhou to Moyen
Jul 25, 2011 21:05
  • BL2022
Train from Guangzhou to Guilin: a hard seat is rmb116, soft seat is rmb184, a hard sleeper is about 210 and a soft sleeper is about 320.
Flight from Guangzhou to Guilin takes about rmb700.
Where is Moyen?
Jul 26, 2011 10:38
  • LINDACHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINDACHAN

I would like to know how much it cost to travel from Guangzhou to Guilin either by subway or other transport.
And also from Guangzhou to Moyen

Thank you for your advise, but what is rmb currencies mean
Moyen is a place where people can speak Hakka language.The city might be in different name now. For example the people who speak cantonese is now in Guangzhou.

Jul 26, 2011 20:44
  • BL2022
RMB is Chinese Yuan. Just like dollar in the USA. BTW, the monetary exchange rate today between USD and RMB is 6.4381, which means one dollar equals to rmb6.4381 today.
sorry I still don't know Moyen. Do you know how to write it in Chinese? There are many places in China where people speak Hakka language.

Last edited by BL2022: Jul 26, 2011 20:45
Jul 27, 2011 02:35
  • LINDACHAN
Thank you for the exchange rate. The spelling Moyen should be Moiyan and the chinese people speek Hakka in that region. I will find out more details from my mum.
Jul 27, 2011 02:46
  • LINDACHAN
Kindly advise if all the shop accept credit card in Urban area and I guess it is more safe to bring some chinese yen for other area like the market etc.
If I come from Hong Kong to guilin how much the trip will cost me.
Jul 27, 2011 20:59
  • BL2022
I'm afraid not all the shops accept credit card even in theurban area, especially in those not so developed cities. You'd better bring some cash with you.

From Hong Kong to guilin, there is no direct train. A flight costs about rmb1,200.
If you want to save money, you can go from hong Kong to Shenzhen first, then head for Guilin from Shenzhen. You could search for the train info and flight info here by entering the departure and arrival cities: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-flights/
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
But it will definitely take more time.
Last edited by BL2022: Jul 27, 2011 21:00
Jul 30, 2011 18:01
  • LINDACHAN
From Guillin to Meixian or Meizhou how far it is? what are the choices of transportation and how much it cost.

Can you advice which hotel is better Starway Hotel Grand 0773 Guillin or Guilin New Century 31 both average price of $35 & $31 per night and both got pick up service from the Airport (coming from Hong Kong)

Jul 31, 2011 01:18
GUEST3234
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINDACHAN View Post

From Guillin to Meixian or Meizhou how far it is? what are the choices of transportation and how much it cost.

Can you advice which hotel is better Starway Hotel Grand 0773 Guillin or Guilin New Century 31 both average price of From Guillin to Meixian or Meizhou how far it is? what are the choices of transportation and how much it cost.

Can you advice which hotel is better Starway Hotel Grand 0773 Guillin or Guilin New Century 31 both average price of $35 & $31 per night and both got pick up service from the Airport (coming from Hong Kong)

5 & From Guillin to Meixian or Meizhou how far it is? what are the choices of transportation and how much it cost.

1 per night and both got pick up service from the Airport (coming from Hong Kong)[huanhan...

Around 963.6 kilometers. No direct plane or train from Guilin to Meizhou. Sorry, I didn't find whether there were buses from Guilin to Meizhou.
Nov 2, 2011 06:06
from guangzhou to Guilin buy the bus 210RMB ,if u need i local guide u can Contact me!
Jan 10, 2012 18:10
GUESTCHOWS we are two of us. would like travel from Shengzhen to Guilin then to Zhangjiajie and Fenghuang and back to Shengzhen. I think 4 days, 4 days and 3 days. between 11 days or more. May be you can help me for the guide. My e-mail is yahoo.com|chows218. Thank You
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Trip from Guangzhou to Guilin and Moyen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code