Menu
translator Fuzhou interpreter Fuzhou translator
Jul 25, 2011 21:59
contact me at this number:0086+15960805352.(or e-mail:sina.com|zheyanbest)

Hello, my name is Kobe. I'm an interpreter in Fuzhou who is professionally trained and has rich experience in business processing. I graduated from Xiamen university(one of the top 20 universities in China)with a master degree in engineering. And I'm a confident man full of passion, energy and responsibility. And the most important thing, I speak good English. I'm good at communicating with people, and I enjoy to be an interpreter who will always stand on your side and protect your interests. Now I'm in my best spirit and is ready for any challenge. If you hire me to be your interpreter, I'm so sure we'll be good friends and I will help you design a most pleasant and enjoyable stay in Fuzhou.
Plus: I am a native of Fuzhou, so I can also be your personal tour guide and take you anywhere you want to visit in Fuzhou.

Services Available:
Business Meeting / Negotiations, Exhibition / Trade Show, Factory / Supplier Visiting, Market Research, Set up an Office, Business secretary, Sourcing products, Personal tour guide, Personal assistant, Import and Export consulting, Airport Pick up, Local Attractions/Local Food/Shopping

Just don't hesitate to contact me if you need an interpreter in Fuzhou.
Jun 10, 2013 04:04
GUESTANDRZEJ Hello,
I will be arriving in Fuzhou on Wednesday, 12th of June. I would like to hire an interpreter for tour guide and business meeting on the 14th.
Can you tell me what I may expect as charges?

Thank you,
Andrzej Wieckiewicz

Please respond to: carbontech.pl|andrzej.wieckiewicz
Post a Reply to: translator Fuzhou interpreter Fuzhou translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code