Menu
Do you like "Baby Voice"?
Jul 27, 2011 04:39
  • MARRYMAX
Hey everyone, I am not sure if you guys like this girl. Her name is Lin Chi-ling, a famous model and actress in Taiwan. She has a nice figure. She is tall, slim and very pretty. But I don't like her baby voice favored by some people.

Do you like baby voice?

Jul 27, 2011 22:54
  • KEVIN0518
She is a beauty. It's true. But I hate baby voice. Every time I hear her voice in TV programs, I feel my flesh crawl.

She is a famous model but NOT an famous actress. I watched the movies she played roles in. She has no acting craft.
Jul 30, 2011 21:49
  • NOBODY
The Baby voice is for babies...
I like the "normal female" voice and when i hear this high sounding baby voice i want to ask the father (and or mother) what they did wrong...
The problem is that many Asian men actually like this and so many girls pretend to have this voice (and/or just fake it)
This makes me think why Asians like to hear such a young voice and think its sexy.... (of course not all Asians but amazingly many)
Jul 31, 2011 04:34
  • CHERRY07
I don't like her either. The baby voice doesn't make a girl sexy but it does make her naive and cute. But why does a mature lady want to be naive and cute? Don't be naive!
Post a Reply to: Do you like "Baby Voice"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code