Menu
Zhang Ziyi named one of the 10 most beautiful actresses in movie history
Jul 28, 2011 02:17
A US entertainment website has selected 10 most beautiful actresses in movie history. China’s Zhang Ziyi ranks sixth for her role in Wong Kar-wai's movie 2046. And she is the only Asian who appeared on the list.

No.1 Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's)
No.2 Olivia Newton-John (Grease)
No.3 Megan Fox (Transformers)
No.4 Grace Kelly (High Noon)
No.5 Marilyn Monroe (Bus Stop)
No.6 Zhang Ziyi (2046)
No.7 Jennifer Lopez (Out of Sight)
No.8 Bette Davis (All About Eve)
No.9 Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman)
No.10 Carrie Fisher (Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith)

Who is the most beautiful actress in movie history?
Jul 31, 2011 04:47
  • CHERRY07
Megan Fox is hot. I have seen the Transformers 3. Frankly, I was disappointed at the performance of Sam's new girlfriend. The girl who drove the trailer and fought with Bumblebee is a good match to Sam. I mean Megan Fox.

But I really couldn't understand why Sam broke with her ex and found a new girlfriend in Transformers 3. They have been fighting together. How can they end their relationship so easily?
Jul 31, 2011 20:02
  • JETSETTER
I agree Zhang Ziyi deserves to be named on the list and yes, Megan Fox is hot. I am disapointed that Gong Li was not listed. In my opinion she is a worthy inclusion. She is both beautiful and talented. I hope she will continue to act for many years to come.

Also there is no-one from Europe. another worthy contender is Olga Kurylenko, a Ukrainian-born actress and model who grew up in poverty sharing a Soviet flat with her aunt, uncle, grandparents and cousin. Now she is famous as a Bond Girl.

Aug 1, 2011 04:51
  • CHERRY07
JETSETTER,

You like Gong Li? Surprising! She has played in many good movies but the role in Zhang Yimou's Curse of the Golden Flower is the worst. I really don't like her in this movie.
Aug 1, 2011 18:26
  • JETSETTER
Hi Cherry,

Gong Li and Zhang Yimou have made many movies together; my favorite is "Raise The Red Lantern".

I think Curse of the Golden Flower was made to be an epic movie which focuses more on cinematography rather than acting substance. I admire Gong Li for the many dimensions she can bring to a character.

So, who is your choice for most beautiful actress?
Aug 4, 2011 01:16
  • CHERRY07
Hi Jetsetter,

Actually I have no choice for the most beautiful actress because I like many female actresses like Anne Hathaway, Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts. Of course Megan Fox is my favorite too.

Gong Li's earliest movies are excellent. I knew her from The Story of Qiuju (秋菊打官司).

PS: I don't like Zhang Ziyi. She was pure and innocent when she performed in My Father and Mother. Then she changes into another woman that I am not familiar with any more in Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon. Violence, sex and rebellion.... She is not who she was.
Aug 5, 2011 04:00
  • XIAOXIAO
Cherry, they are just actresses. They play different roles in the movies. In real life, they are just who they are.
Post a Reply to: Zhang Ziyi named one of the 10 most beautiful actresses in movie history
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code