Menu
Searching for electronic sourcing agent in Shenzhen
Apr 7, 2013 09:27
GUEST34029 Hello I'm looking for a agent I can rely on in china I'm selling headphones and more in the USA but I'm trying to make it in a bigger scale. I need help finding wholesalers company's in china someone that's willing to help me and be a partner to import and export. I have a lot of questions so please if your the right person that can help my email is -gmail.com|Mozip313
Nov 10, 2013 08:08
  • W2004100400
gmail.com|jumbowu guy come to me .
May 2, 2014 08:39
GUEST22457 Right now connect to Chinese market. https://www.facebook.com/China.kenny.qin/
Sourcing Agent, Buying Agent, Interpreter, Business Guide, Business Assistant, Tour Guide and Shipping Agent in Guangzhou/Shenzhen China

Tel: (86) 159-1619-7387
E-mail: qq.com|2102240583
Jan 3, 2015 23:48
GUEST98011 We are from india. We are searching wholesale agent in china. We need agent. Your a supplier like alibaba supplier. Please dont contact..genuine agents pls contact or send me the mail...thanks..
My personal email.id. gmail.com|jaganm799...name...jagan.m
Our company name. J.K. electronics...india..
Jun 2, 2015 21:50
GUEST50186 Dear James,

my name is Irina Lonshakova, I'm interested in your job.
I have an experience in electronics, specifically in Bluetooth speakers, car DVR, USB Charger in Shenzhen. I can speak, write and read Chinese and English. Please, kindly tell me where I can send my CV to?

With kind regards,
Irina
185 6565 5437
Jun 3, 2015 21:04
  • ANITA_HUA
Hi I am freelance sourcing agent/interpreter based in shenzhen and i have rice experience in foreign trade, Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Email: live.cn|anita_hua
Oct 25, 2015 07:24
GUEST41181 Hello,
I'm searching for sourcing agent in China, Shenzhen who would be able to help with sourcing of electronic and mobile phone and accessories.
Nov 6, 2015 04:45
  • BJ_NATIVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST41181

Hello,
I'm searching for sourcing agent in China, Shenzhen who would be able to help with sourcing of electronic and mobile phone and accessories.

Hi there,

I can help you for the product sourcing in shenzhen. Pls contact me by email: 163.com|pattywangchn

Thanks!
Mar 11, 2016 14:54
Hi there, (Need Agent for DDR2 2GB Desktop RAMs in Bulk)

This is not mere a Requirement, but take is as a Proposal.

This is Zaheer, from Delhi, Inida, this is only for thoes who really want to be with me on board in my business, let me explain you my agenda.

I am into Repairing DDR Desktop RAMs, I have my Repairing Center in India, Delhi, I want to create my own local Brand in DDR RAM, & want to start with DDR2 2GB RAMs as I can only handle this Reparing as of now, but in Future will have some other parts from china but latter on.

Hence now I need a relay able and transparent partner in my business, we can work together and make good money, I want never lasting relation ship, we will make good deal.

Now see want I want my partner do there, look for Used or non-working DDR2 2GB or
4GB Deal, or NEW one will do, but New one will give me little margin, see bigger margin for me mean more profit for you, I talk business like, why I am saying Nonworking because, I will able to repair and will sell as new and your profit will be accordingly , n if you get me this deal in bulk we will have good profit sharing. and quote me NEW RAM DEAL as well, NOT LOOKING FOR BRAND, but working on all motherboard, but keep my first proposal in your mind, however I am getting Scrap RAM deal hear in India but they really messed up, I just want not working NOT a Scrap, hope you understand between these two.

Please on only contact once you have understood my whole concept and if you feel it will work, I know it is working, want to make it work even more. I am open for any suggestion.

And please only serious People. you may contact me gmail.com|zaheer.ahmed1001, skype me @ John.dsouza1001.

Have Great Time
Zaheer/John
Jul 22, 2016 02:53
GUESTWAYLON hi all,

If you are loooking for a experienced sourcing agent in Shenzhen/Guangdong for consumer electronic products. You can contact with Waylon, gmail.com|yiwaylon, who could provide reliable and professional service for you.

Best Regards
Waylon
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Searching for electronic sourcing agent in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code