Menu
Blackstone Apartments on Fuxing Middle Rd
Jul 29, 2011 00:55
  • JACKLU
This apartment is quite roomy and luxurious! It contains 2 brs, 1 living room and 1 bathroom. The living room towards south so that makes the room so bright.and spacious and cozy is its main characters, Many of new furniture and beautiful western wall paintings in it . it\'s so elegant.As the apt total size is large ,but the layout is only two brs ,so the bathroom and kitchen are very big . There is a big window in it ,which make the bathroom so bright .White is the bathroom\'s dominant tone ,which show clean and tidy , nice facilities in the bathroom .so the kitchen . There is a dinning room in it, brown desks and white wall are very beautiful . The apartment is pretty cozy and elegant.
This location is very nice where really close to metro station, it\'ll only takes 5 min to get there . Line 10, line 1 and line 7 all near here. Very convenient transportation. Nice resturuants and entertainment places surround. Shopping centers all over. Life there will be so much easier.
Now the asking price of this apt is 220,000rmb(include management fee and invoice tax) which is very cheap~! Now it is available and if you\'re interested, please feel free to call me or email me! honeycombsh.com|jack / +86 138 1744 6367. My name is Jack. I will be happy and graceful to hear from you and promise that I will kindly answer your questions no matter what. Thank you very much!

Aug 3, 2011 01:20
GUEST66212 220,000???? buy? rent?
Aug 3, 2011 01:37
  • JACKLU
rent monthly
Aug 3, 2011 04:23
GUEST1779 220,000 to renting an apartment for one month? Are you crazy?
Aug 3, 2011 04:26
  • JACKLU
Oh, i am so sorry, it is 22000 per month. Thanks .
Post a Reply to: Blackstone Apartments on Fuxing Middle Rd
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code