Menu
DIY your own China tour itinerary on TravelChinaGuide.com
Aug 1, 2011 03:46
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

TravelChinaGuide.com offers a new FREE service to its customers, that is---DIY China Tour Quote. If you can not find your favorite travel routes on our website, please try DIY China Tour Quote system. You can easily design your own itinerary and get the quote immediately after you follow the step one by one.

Try “DIY China Tour Quote” on this page: https://www.travelchinaguide.com/tour/diy/

PS: If you find any bug or have any good suggestions, please don’t hesitate and tell us ASAP. We will improve it to satisfy your needs.
Aug 12, 2011 09:08
  • CROSIS
What a great package... Well done TCG. I still recommend you whenever I can as you really are the best service out there and with features like this just get better and better.
Aug 13, 2011 19:54
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Quote:

Originally Posted by CROSIS

What a great package... Well done TCG. I still recommend you whenever I can as you really are the best service out there and with features like this just get better and better.

Thank you, Crosis. We are glad that you like it. You may try it and give us some valuable suggestions .
Aug 14, 2011 17:53
  • CROSIS
I have sent a couple of suggestions through. Minor things. I did notice that every time I added a location or made a change I got an email. Maybe it just needs to send an email at the end of the process.
Oct 29, 2011 23:14
  • TCLIM
HI, I am Andy Lim, my trip to taiwan from 7/11 to 13/11, is my first time to taiwan with my wife and two teenage boys, please give me your recommendation on tour plan cover Taipei and Taichung
Post a Reply to: DIY your own China tour itinerary on TravelChinaGuide.com
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code