Menu
Should foreign visitors take naked photos in the scenic areas?
Aug 15, 2011 21:49
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Naked pics? haha I used to do it when me and my friends went travelling but thats years ago! lol

You did it when you were young? I see, young people are passionate and prefer to do something new.
Aug 18, 2011 02:12
GUEST2467 It has nothing about "Should" or "Shouldn't". It's about culture differences. They think it is normal and acceptable to do it but Chinese people don't think so. The scenic area also doesn't set up a sign, warning "taking naked photos is forbidden here". Don't just blame on the tourists.
Aug 18, 2011 13:30
  • CARLOS
"Most foreigners are more open than Chinese. Maybe nudity in public is no big deal to them."

Most foreigners respect the rules, both legal and moral. Most foreigners do NOT want to perform nude in public. I bet everyone has seen, in any country, that most foreigners, no matter where they come from, keep even their shirts on in public.

Most western foreigners are more open than Chinese, that I think is true. So probably there are more exceptions among us. Still it does not make it "most"

Carlos
Aug 22, 2011 15:17
  • MARK_81
Good points there Carlos!

To raindrop: Yea I was such a bratty teenager now I’m very mature so those days are long over for me! family man here.
Aug 22, 2011 21:10
  • RAINDROP
"I bet everyone has seen, in any country, that most foreigners, no matter where they come from, keep even their shirts on in public."

I did see two foreigners who just wore waistcoats, big shorts and slippers when I was at Temple of Heaven in Beijing. I didn't ask where they were from.

Two years ago, I also saw a foreign guy who wore his suit and ties and stood in from of the Carrefour to protest against unfair treatment he received in hot summer. We wore T-shirts and thin trousers and felt very hot. He must have felt hot too. But he didn't take off his suit to make him feel cooler.

They are exceptions too.

Aug 22, 2011 21:13
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Good points there Carlos!

To raindrop: Yea I was such a bratty teenager now I’m very mature so those days are long over for me! family man here.

Mature men don't do crazy things. A family man? You do housework and cook dishes?
Aug 24, 2011 22:18
  • MARK_81
haha yes raindrop of course everyone still does silly things from time to time..

ya actually I am, I work of course- I'm in the advertising field but I definitely am a househusband when I can be or when I need to be! I do the dishes clean cook hey if John Lennon could do it I certainly can too! lol
Aug 26, 2011 22:37
  • RAINDROP
Very nice of you, Mark. The standard for a good man has changed. He must be capable of making money as well as doing housework and cooking food. You are definitely a good man.
Aug 28, 2011 07:44
  • MARK_81
Thanks for saying that raindrop! You know I’m not perfect, there have been times where I’ve almost been overproductive or overambitious lets say.. Thinking only about my career and the money but now I’ve found a better place within me. Part of it is my Buddhist faith which has made me a deeper more inlooking kinder self. an all around nicer individual. I think you have to find balance in your life and of course we all make mistakes but that’s ok I used to be such a perfectionist. Hitting the big 40 as I am today is a great thing I’m in a good place right now!

-Mark
Aug 29, 2011 21:16
  • RAINDROP
I really need to find balance in my life. I am bewildered sometimes, about my future, my life. Sometimes, I even don't know what I want and expect for my life.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Should foreign visitors take naked photos in the scenic areas?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code