Menu
What to visit in Beijing with Young Children
Aug 3, 2011 10:01
  • DECIJ
I was married to a Chinese woman from Wuhan for 10 years. (She died 3 years ago.-- My point is I have a reasonably good understanding of Chinese culture.) I have a fiance in Beijing who I will be visiting about 10 days along with my two children. (Mark 10 & Karen 5). My main goal is that my children have a good time although a visit to important Chinese cultural sites is also a secondary goal. For instance, my fiance suggested a visit to a water park, which I think is a good idea. Can anyone suggest sites to visit during my 12-day stay?

My fiance is a physician who lives near the Peking University First Hospital, for whom she works. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JD
Aug 3, 2011 20:25
  • LINGYUXISU
Have your kids seen the pandas? Maybe you can take them to Beijing Zoo to see the real pandas.
Aug 3, 2011 20:37
  • BL2022
Beijing is a place with a long history and rich cultural relics. I think you shouldn't miss those top attractions like the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, etc. Or you may ask advice from the kids. Here is a list of the Beijing attraction sites: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/beijing/
Post a Reply to: What to visit in Beijing with Young Children
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code