Menu
When is your best online clothing shopping experience?
Aug 9, 2011 19:40
I remember when I was looking for a birthday gift for my bestfriend Lexy, she loves chiffon blouses so my first idea is to search for them over the net, my budget is just $35… Would you believe, exactly that day I was about to search for that chiffon blouse, someone tag me on fb, a photo of a blouse and a link on the online store..I look on it.. and I realize that something like that, is what I’m really looking for.. so I ordered the blouse right away.. The blouse is $34.95.. I couldn’t believe I was so lucky that day… And as what I expected, Lexy like it so much… Here is the photo of the blouse…

------------------------
greentambourine

Aug 9, 2011 22:26
GUEST3457 I seldom buy clothes online but I really had a bad experience. When I had my vacation in Chengdu, I bought a colorful skirt. I see many girl wear waistcoats and skirts but I don't have a waistcoat. So I decided to buy one at Taobao.com because it is sold cheaper.

After I got my waistcoat, I tried it on and found it was too tight. So I asked the store owner if I could change another one. She refused and told me that "used clothes" couldn't be changed. I told her that I just tried it on and the brand was still on it. But she didn't agree. Now this small waistcoat still lies at the bottom of my wardrobe.
Aug 9, 2011 22:43
GUEST04154 i also had a terrible online shopping experience.
i booked the round-trip air ticket for my friend online, but when i received the confirm message, i found i typed a wrong name. i know my friend will not be able to take the plane if the name on the ticket is wrong. so i called the air company to ask if they can help me to correct the name. however, the answer is no, and i have to return the ticket and book a new one. in that case, i have to pay the service charge! do you know how much is it? 80 % of the ticket!! i paid CNY 1,720 for the round-trip ticket, but only got CNY 650 back!! and i have to pay another CNY 1,720 for the new tickets. i have "lost" over 1,000 Yuan.
what a terrible experience!!
Aug 10, 2011 18:29
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST3457 View Post

I seldom buy clothes online but I really had a bad experience. When I had my vacation in Chengdu, I bought a colorful skirt. I see many girl wear waistcoats and skirts but I don't have a waistcoat. So I decided to buy one at Taobao.com because it is sold cheaper.

After I got my waistcoat, I tried it on and found it was too ti...

Oh, that was bad,.. I heard a lot of negative comments about Taobao.com, so I never purchased on them.. I always look for easy returns and exchanges that the store offers, in case that i'm unhappy with my purchase. Does this quite bad experience makes you think not to purchase with online clothing stores anymore?
Aug 10, 2011 18:36
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST04154 View Post

i also had a terrible online shopping experience.
i booked the round-trip air ticket for my friend online, but when i received the confirm message, i found i typed a wrong name. i know my friend will not be able to take the plane if the name on the ticket is wrong. so i called the air company to ask if they can help me to correct the name...

sorry to hear that.. there are really online stores which don't stick with their principle, which is to provide quality of service to customers. Good thing there are still few stores that aim to make their customers happy and not just after money. Hope it won't happen to you again...
Aug 11, 2011 04:14
I didn't buy clothes online. But I bought a lot of electronic appliance online. Last December, I bought a DSLR camera from a B2C website in China. After paying for the money, I was waiting for my camera. I was worried about it very much because there were too many bad reports about online-shopping. And I spent more than CNY 7000. None of the items I bought online before cost so much money. Finally, I got my camera and it was perfect. From then on, I kept buying items on that website. The service and goods are both good.
Aug 14, 2011 03:16
  • JIMMYB
Lonely, you are so smart. If you want to buy something online, better choose a reliable website.
Post a Reply to: When is your best online clothing shopping experience?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code