Menu
Rehearse death to bring you good luck!
Aug 11, 2011 03:30
  • CHARLOTT
There is a magic temple in Nakorn Nayok province, Thailand, which is called Pram Manee temple. The temple helps people to get away their bad luck by rehearsing funerals,

At 9:09 and 21:09, the monks will hold rituals for those “dead” people to bring them good luck. When the ritual begins, you need to lie in a coffin and the monk will cover the coffin with a white sheet, meaning the bad luck goes away. Then he says “let’s pray for the dead to wash away the bad things.” Then other monks will turn over the sheet, meaning good luck is coming. At this moment, the monks keep praying and the “dead” is still in the coffin. When the ritual is done, the dead will get up and walk out of the coffin and the monk will spread holy water on you.

You can try it if you believe it works. The ritual costs around 6 USD, which is used to buy flowers, white sheet and some daily necessities for the monks, including toothpaste, toothbrushes and food.

Last edited by CHARLOTT: Aug 11, 2011 03:30
Aug 14, 2011 03:17
  • JIMMYB
Anyone here tried it before? Did it work? I have been unlucky recently and want to expel my bad luck.
Aug 27, 2011 18:50
  • LARRYBOY
It brings no luck to the person at all because someone will run up and nail the coffin door shut so they cant get out. not a good idea
Aug 29, 2011 21:41
GUEST11657
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

It brings no luck to the person at all because someone will run up and nail the coffin door shut so they cant get out. not a good idea

Did you try it before? Don't scare me, Larry. I am considering of doing it because I have been in bad luck these days.
Sep 1, 2011 20:15
  • LARRYBOY
Hello Guest116,,( and Jimmy too) you want to hear something really scary? This ritual is just a gateway of what lies ahead of bad circumstances to happen in your life. Consulting the dead about the living will only awaken dreadful spirits disguising themselves of a harmless or friendly spirit. You will wish you had just regular bad luck compared to the haunting problems that these dreadful spirits you awaken through a ghastly ritual,, they will attach themselves to you and you will be terrorized in your dreams and at your home. Once you invite them in through any ritual,, it will be not as easy to rid them as easy as it was to lay in a coffin and play this dangerous game. DONT DO IT consult your own God and let him guide you. The spirit of the dead is gone, unless someone awakens them through a ritual and that spirit will not be the same as what you think.
Dont open the door to the paranormal,, your body will be a gateway for this type of evil to enter this world. When you try laying in a coffin,, and that doesnt work what will you try next?? Digging up a dead body and taking a photo with it?? being dissatisfied will lead to more gratification. Almost like a drug addict who craves more. You will crave more because of the spirit that you invited is,, within you.
If someone told you to cut off your left arm and right hand because it will bring you luck ,, will you do it?? Automatically you will have bad luck because you will not be able to perform your duties at work and at home. Sounds silly right??

I never participated in this type of encounter with coffins but from bad past experience I have seen the paranormal in my life, through rituals......I WARN YOU!!...if you walk into this activity...you may as well walk into a house fire, and maybe you might come out alive. Send me an email guest if you want to talk more about this. God Bless you! Larry
Sep 2, 2011 04:41
  • JIMMYB
Thanks, Larry. Chinese people have different views on coffin. Coffin means 棺材 in Chinese, which has the similar pronunciation with 官(officials) and 财(fortune). According to the book Duke of Zhou Interprets Dreams, it is a good sign if you dream of the coffin. That's why I am thinking of doing it. Unfortunately, I am in China not in Thailand.
Post a Reply to: Rehearse death to bring you good luck!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code