Menu
coming for buisness trip on september to gonghzou
Aug 14, 2011 22:40
  • UMARTABZZ
hello i coming to gonghzou on september for my buisness trip looking any female eho shoe me gonghzou show me factories and after that massage if any girl intrest plz reply me how much u need
Aug 15, 2011 00:47
  • JAMILA
Hello Sir,
I am interested to be a business assistant during your visit in Guangzhou. To be honest, I am still a college student in Guangzhou and major in Business English. I will be graduate in the end of this year. So I would like to get more social experiences before my graduation.
Looking forward to your earlier reply to hotmail.com|kjh1025 , Thank you!
Aug 15, 2011 14:25
GUEST75119 Jamila,
I think you might be a little naive for this job.
Aug 16, 2011 03:33
  • JAMILA
I payed a visit to some ceramic factories with three Israelis two months ago, so I think I had a little business experience. By the way, I showed some native speakers of English around in Guangzhou too.
Aug 16, 2011 04:44
GUEST40141 Naive does not mean you are not good your job, but do you usually include massage? And why would a businessman insist on a female guide?

>show me factories and after that massage if any girl intrest plz reply me how much u need<
Aug 17, 2011 00:59
GUEST6990 Obviously, this guy expects much more from an interpreter. Innocent and NAIVE girls should be aware.
Aug 24, 2011 03:02
GUEST23358 hi this is wilson here, i have been a guide and business assistant for more than 5 years now, Glad to be working with you if you could provide a chance. I have numberous of client from all over the world could give you their feedback if you requested. Anyway will be happy if you could drop a few email at yahoo.com|wilson_tse99 looking forward to hear from you again
Aug 24, 2011 16:30
  • BUSINESS
umartabzz ... i think jamila is a good option for the job you want . about the other staff i will send you free adresses of clubs and places where you can get the best chinese galz to do your grove .. not only chinese any of your type is available in guangzhou bro ... i will post them here in september for you ..cheers ; welcome to china
Aug 26, 2011 19:58
  • ZENCHEN
so bad English
Post a Reply to: coming for buisness trip on september to gonghzou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code