Menu
An Italian woman abducted and impregnated by the aliens
Aug 17, 2011 23:10
  • RAINDROP
A few days ago, I watched “the Forth Kind”, a movie about the aliens. Honestly, I was confused and didn’t know whether the incident in the movie was true or not.

Today, a piece of news has shocked me again. An Italian woman claims that she has been abducted, researched and impregnated by the aliens several times. She said that the aliens visited her when she was 4 years old (she is already 41 years old now).

According to her, the aliens has left marks on her body, a phosphorescence material that she claims is something to prevent infections on each other (the aliens and her).

Surprisingly, doctors found a cardiac rhythm that was similar to that of a baby’s cardiac rhythm when the girl was sent to be examined for her pregnancy. However, the doctors couldn’t find a baby. So the doctors performed an abortion. They found a placenta and a hybrid human.

The girl also claims that she has taken some photos of the aliens and their spacecraft.

Sep 6, 2011 22:16
GUEST2224 Is it true? The picture looks a bit scary.
Sep 10, 2011 03:52
  • LAUGH
Forgive my rudeness. The thing in the picture really looks like roast chicken wings.
Post a Reply to: An Italian woman abducted and impregnated by the aliens
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code