Menu
Coffee Market in China
Aug 19, 2011 23:55
  • LYCSIA
We have a very good quality and special flavor of coffee. Anyone that can tell me how can i get a buyer from China for Instant Coffee?
Aug 22, 2011 01:46
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by LYCSIA

We have a very good quality and special flavor of coffee. Anyone that can tell me how can i get a buyer from China for Instant Coffee?

I think you should figure out an easy way to promote your instant coffee in China. So far, I don't know what your brand is.

At present, most people drink instant coffee made by Nestle and Maxwell Coffee. I prefer to drink a cup of Nestle instant coffee around 2:00 pm.
Aug 22, 2011 04:47
  • LYCSIA
Hi Cherry,

Then you should drink our Orange White Coffee, which contain of high amount of Arabica coffee bean.

Actually we are manufacturer and distributor which do export to Asia countries, Taiwan, China and also Middle East countries.
We have an Orange White Coffee in Malaysia market, but we have also do bulk packaging for overseas market. We have offer some other great flavours, e.g Coconut White Coffee, Durian White Coffee etc. for overseas market too.

The order need to be minimum of 20 footer container per order, can be contain of a few flavours.

Customers can request for a bulk packaging till 25kgs per pack and also sachet packaging (with their own brand).

Is this information sufficient? Please let me know if there is any other information you need.
Aug 22, 2011 20:51
  • CHERRY07
It's enough, Lycsia. Maybe you should tell us how much money is to paid to buy your orange coffee. I can not afford to buy it if it is too expensive.
Post a Reply to: Coffee Market in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code