Menu
Shaq gets slapped after he proposes to Betty White
Aug 20, 2011 22:00
  • DREAMLIFE
Young sportsmen love pretty and young girls. But Shaquille O'Neal is different. According to a video posted on his Twitter account, the “big shark” proposes to Betty White, a famous American actress. He said sincerely to Betty White “Will you marry me?” and then Betty White answered “No” and then slapped heavily on his face. Well, big shark didn’t feel embarrassed but smiled in front of the camera.

Maybe, the retired big shark feels bored and he still wants the public to remember his existence. So he did this crazy thing.

The big shark once drove to the White House and required to see Mr. Obama but he was stopped by the guards.

I really think that Shaq should play comedies. He really shouldn't waste his talent.

Aug 21, 2011 21:42
  • CHARLOTT
This guy can not bear loneliness. He still dreams of being the focus so he kept doing crazy things to attract the public's attention. How could he offend Betty White?
Aug 24, 2011 01:40
  • CHERRY07
He deserved to get slapped. How could he do this stupid thing to her? No matter Betty White is a star or just an ordinary old woman, he shouldn't have done it. I guess that he hasn't been used to normal life without spotlights.
Aug 26, 2011 22:19
  • KEVIN0518
I really think that Shaq should play comedies. He really shouldn't waste his talent.

Me too. Maybe, he can perform in a movie with Jim Carrey.
Sep 11, 2011 04:03
GUEST6975 If I were Betty White, I would slap other side of his face and call the police.
Post a Reply to: Shaq gets slapped after he proposes to Betty White
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code