Menu
Should you give more than one second chance to your cheating husband/wife?
Aug 23, 2011 03:21
  • RAINDROP
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 4 vote(s)
  2. 8 vote(s)
  3. 2 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Once a Chinese writer writes “A woman should have her own bottom line. If a man has cheated you more than 3 times, leave him as soon as possible”. I doubt whether such a generous-minded woman exists in the world.

The forgiveness has its limits. How do you know when to say “enough” and quit? Unfortunately, there is no definite right or wrong answer. It’s all your call. You are the only one who can decide how many times you can forgive your cheating husband. So do the husband.
Last edited by RAINDROP: Aug 23, 2011 03:21
Aug 23, 2011 03:22
  • RAINDROP
Is it too late?

Aug 23, 2011 21:06
GUEST2368 Maybe I am too narrow-minded. I can not stand my husband betrays me for any reason.

Don't tell me that you were seduced and you won't do it again. If you love me, you won't let other women get close to you.
Aug 23, 2011 22:16
  • KEVIN0518
I am a man and I think infidelity is unforgivable both for husband and wife. You two took an oath before marriage and then you have the responsibility to act it in your marriage life.

Raindrop, nice pic.
Aug 24, 2011 22:28
  • MARK_81
Yeah cheating is just a no no. period. no excuse for it! if you wanna be with many people all at once cool! just dont get into a relationship. simple
Aug 26, 2011 22:45
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Yeah cheating is just a no no. period. no excuse for it! if you wanna be with many people all at once cool! just dont get into a relationship. simple

Many people don't think cheating is right but some of them cheat their husbands/wives eventually.
Aug 31, 2011 22:49
Maybe, they are totally disappointed at their marriage lives but they don't want to end it very quickly. So cheating is a good choice.
Sep 4, 2011 04:42
  • MARK_81
marrymax: yes your right we're all not perfect but I just think once you marry and thats a decision no one has to get married after all! you should be faithful
Sep 9, 2011 02:44
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

marrymax: yes your right we're all not perfect but I just think once you marry and thats a decision no one has to get married after all! you should be faithful

Yeah, you have to be faithful, starting from the moment you took an oath in front of a priest and a group of audience. It is not liability but responsibility.
Post a Reply to: Should you give more than one second chance to your cheating husband/wife?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code